We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ramon1991cobra

TDU2 Ibiza Summer Mod

TDU2 Four Seasons Mod - Ibiza Summer

- Black texture on the horizon fully fixed.

- Map with more resolution at very far distances.

- ''Branded Gas Station Mod'' by XanderNL and "AGIP" gas station mod by MagicV8

- Optional variations of vegetation.

Changes will be made when changing island (Airport) or restarting the game

IMPORTANT - Be sure to make a backup copy of the original game files

No worries 🙂 I did notice one thing by the way. The roads look much brighter (more realistic for Oahu) on your screenshots. They are very dark for me, even when turning off my ReShade. Is this caused by the weather in the game maybe, or are you running any lighting mods?

20200714152524_1.jpg

Here you can see the difference, I like the bright/dried out l ook of the roads way more.

1.thumb.jpg.9dd7657be10ef34081a46696772986c1.jpg

Ah, your gamma is way higher, that might be it as well. I will try that, thank you!

Sorry for all the questions, but could you add your mod configurations (from the videos) in the description, like what foliage you chose etc? Then everyone can take inspiration from it.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ///Λquarious said:

Hi @Ramon1991cobra, if you allow me to, I would love to use your Summer Mods for the TDU World modpack when it comes out. These two mods completely transform the way the game looks and I want as much people as possible to enjoy it! Let me know if you allow me to use them.

Yes, i would love that. 👍

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello! I am new to TDU2 modding and now got everything up and running. However, i do not understand how i can apply the Dense Vegitation. There are many folders inside and some are named like specific locations. I thought this would apply dense vegitation to everywhere. Also why are the folder split up by type of flower? Are only those flowers affected? Can i use all of them at the same time?

Thank you for this mod! 

On 12/4/2021 at 5:01 PM, m3nt0r said:

Hello! I am new to TDU2 modding and now got everything up and running. However, i do not understand how i can apply the Dense Vegitation. There are many folders inside and some are named like specific locations. I thought this would apply dense vegitation to everywhere. Also why are the folder split up by type of flower? Are only those flowers affected? Can i use all of them at the same time?

Thank you for this mod! 

You need to keep clicking through the folder, essentially configuring the modpack. Eventually you will reach an "islands" folder, this one can be extracted to your TDU2/Euro/Bnk directory. 🙂