We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

11 hours ago, ///Λquarious said:

Yes, can't wait to try them. They look amazing!

Ibiza is looking great, but I think Hawaii isn't working as it should right now. The grass still looks like the stock game, or am I wrong?

20200714144651_1.jpg

you will have to choose one of the optional vegetation folder

No worries 🙂 I did notice one thing by the way. The roads look much brighter (more realistic for Oahu) on your screenshots. They are very dark for me, even when turning off my ReShade. Is this caused by the weather in the game maybe, or are you running any lighting mods?

20200714152524_1.jpg

Here you can see the difference, I like the bright/dried out l ook of the roads way more.

1.thumb.jpg.9dd7657be10ef34081a46696772986c1.jpg

Ah, your gamma is way higher, that might be it as well. I will try that, thank you!

Sorry for all the questions, but could you add your mod configurations (from the videos) in the description, like what foliage you chose etc? Then everyone can take inspiration from it.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ///Λquarious said:

Hi @Ramon1991cobra, if you allow me to, I would love to use your Summer Mods for the TDU World modpack when it comes out. These two mods completely transform the way the game looks and I want as much people as possible to enjoy it! Let me know if you allow me to use them.

Yes, i would love that. 👍

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements