We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

the problem with tdu platinum plis help

yungczarli

Question

2 answers to this question

SoundI have the same problem over here, just installed the v1.0 version as well as the latest v1.21 update. I open the launcher, turn ON for "Big.bnk" and start the game... I'm able to create an online profile but when waiting for it to connect to "TestDrive" server, it just freezes and does nothing.

Capture.jpg

Edited by Vischerda
Error.

1 hour ago, Vischerda said:

SoundI have the same problem over here, just installed the v1.0 version as well as the latest v1.21 update. I open the launcher, turn ON for "Big.bnk" and start the game... I'm able to create an online profile but when waiting for it to connect to "TestDrive" server, it just freezes and does nothing.

Capture.jpg

Add the game to the antivirus and firewall exceptions

Capture.jpg

There may not be enough system resources, try restarting your computer and try again

Or reinstall the game

Edited by andrey zyb