We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

introduce yourself from where are you and how long do you drive in TDU2

Takeshi3301

• 6 months later...

Hello. I am 25 years old and I am from Argentina. I been playing TDU2 since 2016 after that Need for Speed World was closed in 2015. I been playing there since November 2010.

Still don't have enough money to update the PC and Play Forza Horizon 3. Although I think TDU2 is an decent and Cheap alternative to Horizon 3.

I got a the game as CD Copy and I encouter the game for the first time while I seen the Teenage Trasnporter playing it.

I do like playing other racing games such as Need fro Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 and Most Wanted 2012.

and NO. I don't own console. Quite expensive since 2001. Waiting for the right time to leave this reality in 2021, I hope. . .

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    Guest Krigart69

Hey :cool: I'm 51 and live in Norway. Bought TDU2 on Steam 1 year after release. But played mostly offline. Just reinstalled the other day and have problems with my G27 wheel not detecting :)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hi all. I'm from Melbourne AU, and regularly played TDU1 on PC when it first released up until the servers closed.  I completed TDU2 and took part in a few online cruises but didn't enjoy the physics/handling unfortunately.  The dirt-road handling was more tolerable.  I managed to win the TDU2 Superfan contest many years ago with this amateurish trailer.

I stopped playing TDU2 when I was accepted into the WMD program that helped fund and develop Project CARS.  These days I've packed away my Fanatec CSR Elite wheel + pedals and I play The Crew 2 and Rocket League on PC using a Xbox One gamepad in my spare time.  I'm looking forward to learning more about TDU SC.

I started TDU2 in 2012 I remember. I'm today 17 and I always loved this game, from the beginning to today, I've been so sad when learning it was closing as well as Skill Special Force 2 or Battlefield Play4free, these were games I loved, so seeing it back one day could be awesome. I think I never finished 100% the Story but spent so much good time with my friends and still talk to them today. I stopped playing cause of the Online being removed.

Welcome to all! I played TDU2 and then TDU1 with Project Paradise online from Foggia, a city in Puglia, Italy. I played both without an original key, but I'm searching for an original one just to play TDUWorld after downloaded the launcher. I'm waiting for it. Bye!

Edited by lego5768

On 8/2/2020 at 9:18 PM, lego5768 said:

Welcome to all! I played TDU2 and then TDU1 with Project Paradise online from Foggia, a city in Puglia, Italy. I played both without an original key, but I'm searching for an original one just to play TDUWorld after downloaded the launcher. I'm waiting for it. Bye!

You can get a Steam key here: https://www.amazon.com/Test-Drive-Unlimited-Online-Game/dp/B00KAFGA5O

Welcome everyone! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, TDU player from the beginning. I come from game's native country and had the chance to meet Eden Games staff at the times 🙂 I was part of the team from the first french community at tdu.fr (it has passed away since then).

I also followed TDU2 development and played a bit on PS3, but I could not get enough fun.

I worked a lot on TDU modding, providing some tools and  spending hours in reverse engineering, leading to most of vehicle mods and Platinum. And many more.

Concerning TDU2, I adapted Bnk unpacking/repacking tools for PC and I believe they are always used by modders by now, although being full of bugs 🤣

Hi Djey, welcome! Good to have you here.

I use your mods all the time when working on TDU2. They work alright 😉 Only thing TDU2 is missing so far is a database editor as powerful as TDUF 🙂 At the moment it is not possible to add new car slots or brands, so we are pretty limited.

Hello Guys

Im from Albania and I've been playing TDU2 since it came out, been quite involved in the modding community here and have contributed financially to mod creators.
    Since 1 year ago ive been working and improving upon the Unofficial Patches released, by balancing out the cars in game and adding new cars (up to a point where my TDU2 reached 270 cars) and tailoring the performance of the cars in game so they can be as realistic as possible regarding the TDU2 gameplay. I hope one day i can share this private project with everyone in here 🙂

9 minutes ago, BrianCustoms said:

Hello Guys

Im from Albania and I've been playing TDU2 since it came out, been quite involved in the modding community here and have contributed financially to mod creators.
    Since 1 year ago ive been working and improving upon the Unofficial Patches released, by balancing out the cars in game and adding new cars (up to a point where my TDU2 reached 270 cars) and tailoring the performance of the cars in game so they can be as realistic as possible regarding the TDU2 gameplay. I hope one day i can share this private project with everyone in here 🙂

This is very interesting, I will send you a PM!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey There!

I am Rokas, also the only Duce in turboduck discord server, huge fan of racing games.

How I discovered TDU2? Well, back when I was younger I was searching for videos which were longest in youtube (don't say anything, lol), and the video which was a longest one day was TDU2 Beta video. I really liked this game by just watching it, it became my favourite game even I haven't even played it. Got the PS3 disk in 2013, and I was extremely disappointed by controls and physics. Took a huge break, and started playing agian only in 2017.

Now, I pretty much expect what surprises these physics give, so I call myself pro in this game :). Its still my favourite game even to this day.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys, I'm from Germany, 42 years old and I play TDU2 since release in Feb 2011. Before that I loved driving in TDU1, but not that excessive, maybe because I only played it offline, there had to be a TDU2 to make me love and enjoy the online features 😉 I managed to collect more than 4,500 ingame hours in my TDU2 main profile + about 1,000 more in some side profiles. In Dec 2014 I switched over to The Crew and after The Crew I switched to The Crew 2 in Jun 2018 (or better said beginning with alpha testing since Sep 2017). But TDU2 was never dead for me, I always loved to do the CRC races, made some by myself and cruise around Ibiza and Oahu from time to time, even when the servers went down. Until now I collected more than 330,000 kilometers and I hope there are still some more to come  😄

I'm Ztryka, from The Philippines, 24 years old (about to be 25 this May) I played TDU1 Platinum back then in 2019, and just this year (2021) I started to play TDU2, about how long do I drive in TDU games? Like I was obsessed with finding all the roads on the island, like that much, every nook and cranny hehe. For TDU2, I found all the roads of Ibiza in two separate playthroughs, it gets easier overtime because of road planning, aside from the best moments of finding all the roads, other best moments I have in TDU games are marathon races where you drive around the whole island. (Tour of the Island and The Millionaire's Challenge in TDU1, Ibiza Tour in TDU2, although I haven't drive in Hawaii in TDU2 though.) About me, I do believe good music gives extra 100-200 horsepower to all cars. 🙂

Aloha and hello, my name is Don. B. (also known as Donnie Brasco). Some may still know me from my active TDU2-times as a liverycreator and admin from the turboduck-partnerpage tdumods.com. My TDU2-"partner in crime" and fellow Cruiseanostra-member Luna introduced himself a couple of hours ago. Together we spend tons of hours in the game exploring, testing and doing silly stuff. Like him i am from germany and also 42 years old. Together we made "Lunas Big Island Tour" more than a bit "famous" amongst the TDU2-community - he as the inventor and organisator and me as the guy who was so crazy to drive this challenge over 250 times with each and every available car in the game.

My resumee of TDU2-playtime and achievements probably equal his. He may have a bit more playtime, because after i switched to The Crew (2) i honestly never looked back (mainly because of the - today even more - strange physics in this game). Only once i booted up the game again in the spring of 2015, when i got my first wheel and i wanted to test it during a nice cruise on Oahu.

Nevertheless TDU2 is the game that brought me back to gaming in 2011 after a 6 year hiatus from gaming. And thats why this game will always have a special place in my heart. If the guys from TDU World can make it happen to improve the physics to a good level the chance is great that i will play it more again in the future.

Edited by DonnieBrasco