We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World :: May 2019 Update!

Aquarious

:DWhen I heard the news by my friends,I'm so excited!! I have waiting the tdu2 online back for long time now...? I love the driving online with my friends,the speed and the truly feeling,although I'm a girl...:)I have an idea that we'd love to spend a lot of time in playing tdu2,can we use the length of the game to help you earn some money through superiors or affiliates?! I don't know it does it worthy...Maybe my idea is too simple...But I really hope the game will continue to operate...:DAnyway,I'm looking forward to it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my brother have the biggest nostaligia for this game and we've actually downloaded the game yesterday to play again, already level 16 xD We are strongly hoping for a community server to work, you guys are savages if y'all could fix :) :) :D

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Glad to have did some digging and found this.. Was kinda bummed getting back on tdu2 after being without a gaming pc for so long... Go back on only to find server were down, I put in allot of hour and have only a few more things to do before 100% completion.. Alas it sucks my Ps3 acct is worthless, but is till have my pc account

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...