We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Всем привет!

SP038

Всем привет!

Меня зовут Алексей, но в мире TDU меня знают под псевдонимом SP038.

Я являюсь администратором одного из крупнейших в России сообществ по играм TDU и TDU 2 - TDU-World.com.

Когда-то я был первым, кто сконвертировал новый автомобиль в TDU (это была первая Lada). Это было очень давно.

Сейчас у меня есть жена, ребёнок и та самая первая модель Lada, но я продолжаю следить за новостями TDU сообществ.

Привет из России! Мы поддерживаем ваш проект!

===============

Hello!

My name is Alexey, but in the TDU world they know me under the nickname SP038.

I am the administrator of one of the largest TDU and TDU 2 gaming communities in Russia - TDU-World.com.

Once I was the first to convert a new car to TDU (this was the first Lada). It was a long time ago.

Now I have a wife, a child and that very first Lada model, but I continue to follow the news of TDU communities.

Hello from Russia! We support your project!

Всем привет!

Меня зовут Алексей, но в мире TDU меня знают под псевдонимом SP038.

Я являюсь администратором одного из крупнейших в России сообществ по играм TDU и TDU 2 - TDU-World.com.

Когда-то я был первым, кто сконвертировал новый автомобиль в TDU (это была первая Lada). Это было очень давно.

Сейчас у меня есть жена, ребёнок и та самая первая модель Lada, но я продолжаю следить за новостями TDU сообществ.

Привет из России! Мы поддерживаем ваш проект!

===============

Hello!

My name is Alexey, but in the TDU world they know me under the nickname SP038.

I am the administrator of one of the largest TDU and TDU 2 gaming communities in Russia - TDU-World.com.

Once I was the first to convert a new car to TDU (this was the first Lada). It was a long time ago.

Now I have a wife, a child and that very first Lada model, but I continue to follow the news of TDU communities.

Hello from Russia! We support your project!

I just saw, that today is your birthday! Happy birthday @SP038! I wish everything best for you ???