We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What mods would you like to see in the TDU World modpack?

Aquarious

Like I said in another post, if possible the car mods that exist on tdu Platinum, and also other songs on the radio

New radio songs are on the list. Converting the TDU Platinum cars to TDU2 would take a huge amount of time, we are going to use car mods that are made for TDU2.

New radio songs are on the list. Converting the TDU Platinum cars to TDU2 would take a huge amount of time, we are going to use car mods that are made for TDU2.

I didnt know that radio songs were on the list already, when it comes to the car mods, since it takes so much , and i believe that some of those cars that exist on tdu platinum could also exist as mods for tdu2 so that's a good option, keep up the good work

• 1 month later...

Please PLEASE could you add in the Delorean mod I uploaded to Turboduck?

Every time I try and see if the next latest open world racer has my dream car, I am constantly let down haha. I just want to drive a Delorean around that others who play the game can see.

https://turboduck.net/files/file/83-bmcf1lm-delorean-dmc-12/

Well damn there goes me asking for more some of favorite underrated car (2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Z71 and 1999 Pontiac Grandprix GTP) cause I doubt anyone except me wants those cars.

Hi, well. AutoCarPack 1.7.3 is my Favorite Mod of all.. and a Toyota Supra + Nissan GT-R e34 too. i don't like Graphics Mods.. take out the Feeling on a Original Game. oh CameraHack 1.2 is gonna be allowed? don't know why but i Love to play in First Person Mode.. but some Cars don't have a good Camera/Fov!

• 8 months later...

I´d love to see a custom CarPack made out of several existing ones and picking only the high quality mod cars from them because alot of the mods aren´t well made. There´s alot of stuff on turboduck which could be added too.

Here my list

Toyota Supra

Nissan R34

Nissan 300zx 90's and 80's

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Nissan 240sx

Nissan Datsun Fairlady z

Rx-7

Subaru 22B

Toyota Celica 90's

Toyota MR2

1992 Mitsubishi Evolution 1 GSR

Lexus SC 400

More radio stations (If possible)

BMW M3 E46 (GTR is possible)

Nos

90's corvette

Crown Victoria (Police skins)

If possible make all DLC's items available

Lexus is300

Shelby GT500

dodge challenger r/t 1970

Pontiac Firebird

Here my list

Toyota Supra

Nissan R34

Nissan 300zx 90's and 80's

Mitsubishi Eclipse

Nissan 240sx

Nissan Datsun Fairlady z

Rx-7

Subaru 22B

Toyota Celica 90's

Toyota MR2

1992 Mitsubishi Evolution 1 GSR

Lexus SC 400

More radio stations (If possible)

BMW M3 E46 (GTR is possible)

Nos

90's corvette

Crown Victoria (Police skins)

If possible make all DLC's items available

Lexus is300

Shelby GT500

dodge challenger r/t 1970

Pontiac Firebird

Sadly I can't edit it but the Pontiac Firebird I listed is the 1977 Trans am

The only suggestions I have it's making Ferrari Vehicles and Club Vehicles customizable in Performance shops:

Ferrari Vehicles ,including Ferrari FXX, went to Italian performance shop

Lotus 2-Eleven went to British performance shop or British Super cars Shop (Hawaii)

Gumpert Apollo and Wiesmann MF3 went to Euro performance shop (Hawaii)

The second suggestion if were a way to get again the wreck cars in the used car dealer.

The last suggestion if were a way to add the 2008 Spyker C8 Aileron , non spyder version , into the European car dealers within non DLC cars. The one which has 5 cars on sale.

That's all

Thanks and keep working !!

• 4 weeks later...