We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How can I get the game for cheaper on pc?

Superironsteelz

Hi! You can get TDU 2 keys on third-party sites like g2a.com, but you need to be careful, because on some resellers can scam you!

I recommend you g2a.com, because it's more safe and legit. Take a look at this: Is G2A a legit and safe place to buy game keys? The whole story...

Don't go with G2A, they have been in the news quite recently due to their business practices. I rather suggest you to check this out: Compare and Buy cd key for digital download Test Drive Unlimited 2

• 2 weeks later...
    • 6 months later...

Hi! You can get TDU 2 keys on third-party sites like g2a.com, but you need to be careful, because on some resellers can scam you!

I recommend you g2a.com, because it's more safe and legit. Take a look at this: Is G2A a legit and safe place to buy game keys? The whole story...

G2A is anyting but legit, and has been involved in its fair share of scandals.

OP i think you're better getting it seconda had on eBay or something. The game is now too old and hard to cross by in key reseller sites.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...