We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World :: March 2020 Update!

Aquarious

• 2 weeks later...

Nice !!!!!!! very nice news but we want the online of tdu asap like tdu platinum is now available =))) i have some questions.......

If i have tdu copy of tdu2 steam version , is any trouble to use tdu world online launcher when it comes out?

when it will be available ?

if i have a tdu2 steam version savedata offline will be able to use with the online launcher of tdu world?

if i had purchased dlcs like motorbikes, veyron supersport, and all dlc vehicles i will be able to use with online tdu world launcher?

when tdu world launcher comes out will be the clubs available?

can i make a donation to the developers team ?

thanks and keep working on this big project =)

We require a purchased copy of TDU2. Cracked copies are illegal, so we cannot support those.

I'm sure the community will find a way to run TDU World with cracked copies ! By the way, great job on making TDU2 live again. I really love this game but unfortunately I only started playing when the servers were permanently down. I'm really excited of the first release. If in any way you guys need some staff for moderation purposes in-game, I am interested. It would be great if there is some kind of staff recruitment form.

Exciting update. Been following this for a while, but only recently tried to jump back into TDU.

One question tho, yall probably aware that the newest graphic cards RTX20XX, and AMD 5XXX graphic cards all have severe DirectX 9 problems, whether it be crashing from Map screen or unable to start the game at all.

Is the team gonna look at that? Or is it gonna be a case of "hope you have an old graphic card" by the time the servers are public?

Hello everyone!

After a while of absence, we are back with a new update with some exciting news.

Coronavirus COVID-19

As most of you know by now, there is a new virus going around the world right now, called COVID-19. Because of this, a big part of our team has been forced to stay at home because of the quarantine measures.

While this virus is one of the most terrible things to happen this century, it did give us time to work on TDU World. Some big steps are being made and we are able to show the first part in this update!

We wish the best to our community and their families who are being hit by this pandemic.

The TDU World Launcher

After being in the works for a while, we were finally able to finish the official launcher for TDU World. It is currently in testing stages and the first version will be released soon.

Funtionality will be to launch the game in online mode (of course) as well as offline mode. For the first release, the launcher will only be able to launch the game in offline mode while the servers are in development. The launcher also has a news section where the TDU World Twitter feed is shown. This way, everyone can see if there's a new update when starting TDU2. There is also an update feature, but this will be disabled for now.

What does it look like I hear you ask? Well, take a look!

[ATTACH type=full" width="548px" alt="53]53[/ATTACH]

Personnellement, nous sommes extrêmement satisfaits de la façon dont le lanceur se déroule. Comme dit précédemment, vous pouvez vous attendre à une sortie dans un proche avenir. Pour l'instant, nous travaillons toujours sur la correction et l'optimisation de certaines fonctionnalités.

Voilà toutes les nouvelles que nous pouvons partager en ce moment. Restez à l'écoute pour plus à l'avenir!

Meilleures salutations

Aquarious

TDU World Team

[ATTACH type=full" align="left" width="302px" alt="54]54[/ATTACH]

[/CITATION]

super cool

Damn, it's a beautiful launcher, I really hope you will soon be able to correct the last things you have to do and release this beauty. Can't wait and good luck with the actual problems ! Just a little question; is the campaign conserved or is it only gonna be a multiplayer based reload?

there's nothing we can do about the directx problem,

Is not within our scope we can not change any drivers or so

Using D9VK which is a Direct3D9 to Vulkan layer fixes the issue. Running the game with 5700 XT the game would not start in DX9 mode you have to use this compatibility layer.

https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk/releases

You just copy the corresponding .dll file in this case d3d9.dll in the main folder from the x32 folder (because the game is 32-bit) and the game will run in Vulkan. There is no notification or anything that it uses Vulkan but it started working as soon after I pasted the .dll before it just crashed. So yes it works.

And the good thing is it gives even better peformance than native DX9.

Glad to hear it helps. When first using Dxvk you may experience some stuttering at first due to pipeline compilation but this is normal and will go away.

Using Wine + dxvk also makes it possible to play TDU 2 on Linux even on newer hardware.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...