We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

signatures...

nitrox

i got a question

i see a lot of u guy's here have a own signature with a specefic car or other thing on

but how do you guy's make all this, u guy's got a program for this or...

PLS tell me the secret

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

Yeah, damn right, go to the doctors man

Who the hell uses paint for sigs (Except noobs),but dats about it

Wooo I just made a new sig in the space of... 5 minutes

Be easy (I'm being serious)..

Btw go check the rules on the length of sigs, your way over..

MS paint owns, well some people own at MS Paint this guy is amazing watch this video seriously worth watching.

But yea Photoshop Cs2 is the best program for making signatures, link to my photobucket in my signature. Some nice signatures you got there Neeson.

Be easy (I'm being serious)..

Btw go check the rules on the length of sigs, your way over..

Sorry mate, I see why you thought I was going at you there. I wasn't, in fact, I didn't even know that you used paint, your signature looks good. Sorry mate, :(

MS paint owns, well some people own at MS Paint this guy is amazing watch this video seriously worth watching.

But yea Photoshop Cs2 is the best program for making signatures, link to my photobucket in my signature. Some nice signatures you got there Neeson.

Thanks mate, yours are nice too, i especially like ur assassins creed one and ur porsche one..

That's not a signature !! That's a wallpaper. lol Sorry mate have to remove it just now.

lol, sry mate, but can somebody help me with getting a smaller pic of a spyker ?

i'l edit it though np, just gimme th pic pls ??

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

The image of the car with the jet is a promo shot from the official spyker website so no I didn't do that, the rest was just playing with the hue, saturation, lightness, overlaying images, using difference clouds for the fire again with hard light and overlay belnd modes and then masking away the parts that seemed overdone. Then just used a simple Layer Style for the text.

The 2 images masking or blending is quite easy to do to though, just it takes some control with the pen tool, a touch of feathering and some masking.