We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kawasaki Z1000 suspiciously fast

faustylan

I have TDU Platinum installed. I bought a mB which performance numbers looked great. I tried my very first mB race with it. Failed, got 3rd. Thought maybe my bike is rigged. Tried second time with another bike which numbers are just slightly lower. Failed again. I took a closer look at winner's bike: all times it was Kawasaki Z1000. So I bought that same model to myself. And finally won the race. That bike doesn't have great numbers, but why the hell is it the most agile of all mBs? What numbers do I have to pay attention to, to make sure my vehicle is the best? Or is it because TDU Platinum added vehicles don't display numbers correctly?

Quoted from the TDU Platinum topic, I think this applies to bikes as well:

On 12/26/2017 at 10:05 PM, Milli said:

Q. Why does some vehicles display an absurd Top Speed?

That's because how TDU was coded. Sadly, to get the gear ratios to work as they should, you must set the car's Top Speed as the top gear speed. Which means, the maximum speed that the final gear could achieve, regardless of it's power or drag. Usually, vehicles that have an "Overdrive gear" will display absurd values, since the last gear is really long, with the porpouse of fuel saving.

23 hours ago, faustylan said:

I have TDU Platinum installed. I bought a mB which performance numbers looked great. I tried my very first mB race with it. Failed, got 3rd. Thought maybe my bike is rigged. Tried second time with another bike which numbers are just slightly lower. Failed again. I took a closer look at winner's bike: all times it was Kawasaki Z1000. So I bought that same model to myself. And finally won the race. That bike doesn't have great numbers, but why the hell is it the most agile of all mBs? What numbers do I have to pay attention to, to make sure my vehicle is the best? Or is it because TDU Platinum added vehicles don't display numbers correctly?

Z1000 is, and always was, alongside with the Mv Agusta Brutale, the best mB bike. In original TDU and in Platinum.  Also, always remember to lean your character forward when racing bikes, so you get a better aerodynamic, making it go faster.