We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World is Recruiting!

The time has come for TDU World to expand their team.

We are looking for a software developer who has experience in Server Development to volunteer their time.

Ideal Candidates should be efficient in:

• Visual C# Coding (Server instances and services, which use end to end encryption)
  • SQL Server (Scripting and or Database Management)
  • Have at least some knowledge and understanding of load balancing proxies and request brokers
  • You should also have understanding of memory debugging, reverse engineering and Packet Tracing/Analysis.

The TDU World Server Project is still in it's infancy, however with enough brain power this will change quite quick! Please contact me, @xXBeefyDjXx via DM for more details.

My knowledge in terms of server development is very weak... but I think I could help with reverse engineering game files at some point, so try asking me.

Always keeping on reverse enginering TDU and improving my current tools, I might apply some of my skills to TDU2 as well.

Anyway good luck with it! There's no reason people did make it for TDU1, thus for TDU2 a server will come out one day I'm sure.

On 9/6/2020 at 2:30 PM, Djey said:

My knowledge in terms of server development is very weak... but I think I could help with reverse engineering game files at some point, so try asking me.

Always keeping on reverse enginering TDU and improving my current tools, I might apply some of my skills to TDU2 as well.

Anyway good luck with it! There's no reason people did make it for TDU1, thus for TDU2 a server will come out one day I'm sure.

Thanks!

If you have a Discord We'd be extremely happy if you wanted to hop on board and join us with our project, there's lots going on not just on the code side but lots of REing and modding for our pack. 

Yep, I've got discord but not so many free time to vocal, as most of my time already discussing remotely with my team mates @ job.

I could interact with text messages however and join chat when I can.

Is this discord you're talking about ? https://discord.gg/TX2QDB6

See you!

Edit: now solved and joining 🙂

Edited by Djey

Announcements