We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm having problems adding a car.

c4k3ss

1 hour ago, binbow said:

The error may be due to a bug in tdu2vpe.
Could you please provide me with more information? What vehicle and which item did the error occur when you tried to edit?

It was a Mazda RX-7 R1
I got it from 

The problem only happens when I try to load the car. The others work fine. I just can't load the RX-7 R1 because it gives me that error

9 hours ago, c4k3ss said:

It was a Mazda RX-7 R1
I got it from 

The problem only happens when I try to load the car. The others work fine. I just can't load the RX-7 R1 because it gives me that error

In my PC, I haven't had any problems with the Mazda RX-7 R1 [1.0.0] mod. I was able to change the settings with tdu2vpe without any problems.
The Mazda RX-7 R1 [1.0.0] is a mod that replaces the Ginetta F400. Does the Mazda RX-7 R1 display fine when you select the Ginetta F400 in the game?

6 hours ago, binbow said:

In my PC, I haven't had any problems with the Mazda RX-7 R1 [1.0.0] mod. I was able to change the settings with tdu2vpe without any problems.
The Mazda RX-7 R1 [1.0.0] is a mod that replaces the Ginetta F400. Does the Mazda RX-7 R1 display fine when you select the Ginetta F400 in the game?

Well uhm I don't like replacing cars so I just use a method I found on YouTube on how to add cars without replacing.
This is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMz1ZLmNdfc&t
The method worked on all cars but I had problems with the Mazda RX-7 R1, primarily on dimensions and rims but they were the same as the Ginetta F400. Since I loaded the game and had those problems with dimensions and rims I wasn't able to load the car in tdu2vpe again.

1 hour ago, binbow said:

Hmmm. There are no problems that come to mind right away. 
Are you using the latest version of tdu2vpe?
Did you definitely give the proper value when you entered the dimensions of rim etc.?

Chances are it's a problem from my side, I'll try adding it again.