We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lotus Esprit Fixes 1.0

frannco1099

Hey, I see you did this fix through Zmodeler. There's this bug in Zmodeler where objects with bump maps get a weird shine on them when exporting with Zmodeler. You can see it on the steering wheel.

Because I saw this, I was wondering, do you also do more in Zmodeler like making car mods?

12 hours ago, Aquarious said:

Hey, I see you did this fix through Zmodeler. There's this bug in Zmodeler where objects with bump maps get a weird shine on them when exporting with Zmodeler. You can see it on the steering wheel.

Because I saw this, I was wondering, do you also do more in Zmodeler like making car mods?

well i also do mods for gta and nfs too, but im so noob with tdu stuff in general, this is my first tdu mod

6 hours ago, frannco1099 said:

well i also do mods for gta and nfs too, but im so noob with tdu stuff in general, this is my first tdu mod

If you want to learn TDU2 car modding, I can learn you if you want. Since you already know your way in Zmod it wouldn't be too hard. 🙂

Like MagicV8 said, the TurboDuck YT has some great tutorials also.

14 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

i will check them out, thanks!!

14 hours ago, Aquarious said:

If you want to learn TDU2 car modding, I can learn you if you want. Since you already know your way in Zmod it wouldn't be too hard. 🙂

Like MagicV8 said, the TurboDuck YT has some great tutorials also.

thanks a lot!! it would be nice to have some tips for tdu modding, i want to expand and learn more about this whole modding comunity