We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Did you know?

JAYSTA

I'm scared.....

No really, the future is gonna suck ass.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE I-ROBOT REALITY....!

I-Robot has already become a reality mate, just on a very smaller scale. Ok so thousands of robots dont walk down the street every day, climbing buildings and what not, but the fact it was all spured on by 1 adavanced program can come down to small things in our life at the moment :eek_blue:

Gameing would be good if a computer was brighter than your. No scary but I belive that everything is natral, we are here, there stuf we build things from is here, so who says we can't use it and arn't ment to use it. I'm not religious so I don't think there is anything govening us, so in my opioion, why not.

I personally think that this is just a load of crap.. We're on the verge of another WW so I wouldn't worry about us advancing too soon...

But during War is when we advance most.

And they say that there are meant to be some what 5 or more natural disasters that is meant to destroy earth but I don't know.

But during War is when we advance most.

And they say that there are meant to be some what 5 or more natural disasters that is meant to destroy earth but I don't know.

Well I was making reference to the computer advancement I don't think the US would want that before they want more effiecient Nukes? Either way WW isn't really related to this topic...