We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU1 bugging/glitching traffic

HopelessDriver

Hello

Earlier (few years ago) I've played this game on my old PC (Windows XP) without bigger problems. But now - on my actual PC (Intel Xeon W3690, GTX 750 ti, 12 GB RAM, Windows 10) I have these weird bugs/glitches like disapperaring cars, hyperactive cars, invisible cop cars etc. I've found that enabling V-Sync solves this problem, but even when I've done that (I have the Project Paradise Launcher) it didn't helped. Riva Tuner Statistics Server showed me that I have almost all the time 60 FPS. So I have no clue how to fix this. Can somebody help me ?

6 hours ago, HopelessDriver said:

Hello

Earlier (few years ago) I've played this game on my old PC (Windows XP) without bigger problems. But now - on my actual PC (Intel Xeon W3690, GTX 750 ti, 12 GB RAM, Windows 10) I have these weird bugs/glitches like disapperaring cars, hyperactive cars, invisible cop cars etc. I've found that enabling V-Sync solves this problem, but even when I've done that (I have the Project Paradise Launcher) it didn't helped. Riva Tuner Statistics Server showed me that I have almost all the time 60 FPS. So I have no clue how to fix this. Can somebody help me ?

Have the same problem with TDU (Project Paradise), I simple disabled traffic, by renameing the traffic folder.

12 hours ago, HopelessDriver said:

@Oblibs Thanks. I'll try your method today.

@TDU Iceman But like I said - I've done that, my game was working in 60fps, but the traffic was still bugging/glitching. So I think Oblibs's idea is decent, because I don't need the traffic (I know - the Oahu will be more empty, but that's not a big issue for me)

I know you said that. It still sounds like a vsync issue, maybe persisting due to overlay apps you still have running, as I mentioned earlier. Try disabling anything like that first, and keep vsync checked in the launcher.

2 hours ago, TDU Iceman said:

I know you said that. It still sounds like a vsync issue, maybe persisting due to overlay apps you still have running, as I mentioned earlier. Try disabling anything like that first, and keep vsync checked in the launcher.

Thanks, I checked vsync and undid renameing of traffic. Now the traffic acted normal and I can drive with it again.

15 hours ago, HopelessDriver said:

@Oblibs Thanks. I'll try your method today.

@TDU Iceman But like I said - I've done that, my game was working in 60fps, but the traffic was still bugging/glitching. So I think Oblibs's idea is decent, because I don't need the traffic (I know - the Oahu will be more empty, but that's not a big issue for me)

Chacking vsync in launcher worked for me, then I don't need to rename the traffic folder anymore..

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not answering too long (I didn't had much free time). So I've tried it - enabling Vsync, making sure that there aren't any programs running in the background and I also enabled in my antivirus "gamer mode" (lower CPU usage and notifications are disabled). And now somehow it worked - 60 fps and no hyperactive/glitched traffic. You were right Iceman. Thank you both for help 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have problem with traffic now after install trainer, i turn on trainer to drive without traffic, and then when i turn it on again there less traffic then in platinum mod, now is like in original game, can i download file from somewhere to have a lot of traffic again or what can i do?

I have platinum mod install and everything works normal till now, by the way, excellent mod and thank you for your effort.