We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World :: November 2020 Update!

Aquarious

• Aquarious featured and pinned this topic
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    On 1/9/2021 at 8:27 PM, JagHond said:

About one matter I'm sure: you will release this mod, those folks at TDU 3 Solar Crown won't.

Their project vanished. Literally. I wasn't able to get any recent news about it.

With best New Year wishes and regards to all.

TDU World have good faith that Nacon (The developers behind TDU Solar Crown) will deliver in due course. They have their final WRC game to get out the door first and a fairly large task on their hands delivering something the community would be happy with. Remember this is the first time a developer other than Eden Games (RIP) have worked on a TDU game and Nacon are well known for delivering some quality games with the community in mind.

• 5 weeks later...

Good job! Something very good on the move at last, thanks a lot.

Just a (silly, perhaps) question, dear Aquarious:

I have a Steam TDU2 install. What do you suggest to do, due that the standard installing procedure is referred to a standard alone installation?

Should I change something in case, I mean, and in this case, what? Given that I'm not an expert, I'd like to learn a step by step procedure, just to avoid misunderstandings or further issues.

Thanks in advance!

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

1 hour ago, JagHond said:

Good job! Something very good on the move at last, thanks a lot.

Just a (silly, perhaps) question, dear Aquarious:

I have a Steam TDU2 install. What do you suggest to do, due that the standard installing procedure is referred to a standard alone installation?

Should I change something in case, I mean, and in this case, what? Given that I'm not an expert, I'd like to learn a step by step procedure, just to avoid misunderstandings or further issues.

Thanks in advance!

With best regards.

Installation instructions are on the download page. Follow those and you'll be good to go!