We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I have problems with running Tdu2

Adil2003

Question

Hi guys! I want to say that I am experiencing problems with Tdu 2, which is very strange, since the first part works very good. In General, the point is that the game itself works flawlessly, exactly until you turn on the map! The game is immediately stackable and it can be debugged with the alt+tab button and then not always,by the way I went to the Internet with this error, asked around on foreign discords in the end, I achieved that I was thrown a link to one dll that fixes my problem. I was already happy I thought I would play right now, but no the game started to lag terribly, then I started checking on other versions with fan patches in different conditions in compatibility mode and to no avail. I have been sitting for two weeks and can't run this game, so if you know how to fix it, write to me, I will be very grateful to you!

P. s Here is a video with an error that I did for the official discord channel on the TDU https://youtu.be/8ZTaZNdYJh4

Edited by Adil2003

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet