We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem after downloading autopacks.

Javi

Hello, after i unpacked the game, got the UP (unofficial patch) game worked fine and i got the cars and everything, I decided then to download the autopack 1.85 "red ferrari" something, yes i got the cars and everything BUT most cars glitch when i go first person cockpit driving mode, can someone help me? (glitches as in like i don't see the interior and the wheel i just see the engine of the car).

Hello there.

It would be a graphic issue, and even useful getting more news about your system graphic card and drivers - or, better, the presence of a .dll library, in particular, that d3d9.dll.

What version do you have, the stock one, perhaps?   Try to find out the 'Vulkan' version and install it instead, who knows if doing this can solve that problem of yours.

Good luck!

With best regards.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, JagHond said:

Hello there.

It would be a graphic issue, and even useful getting more news about your system graphic card and drivers - or, better, the presence of a .dll library, in particular, that d3d9.dll.

What version do you have, the stock one, perhaps?   Try to find out the 'Vulkan' version and install it instead, who knows if doing this can solve that problem of yours.

Good luck!

With best regards.

Hey, The problem was when i downloaded the 1.85 pack, I didn't download the "all pack" one, but when i did and then restarted the game everything got fixed and it all works fine now thanks for the help though! 🙂

Hello there.

what is the vulkan version?

where is it located and how to install it for what good?

Good luck!

With best regards.

@ Javi and Big Fish:

sorry for replying late.

Javi, glad for you.

Big Fish,

it's a new graphic library, optimized (if I got correctly) to work properly with the latest drivers/systems.

I'd suggest to ask Aquarious for it, and give it a try to solve your issues.

You can install it into the main TDU2 folder, because its name is "d3d9.dll", as just as the former one.

With best regards.

Edited by JagHond

Big Fish,

please let me premit that it's all as simple as that and there is nothing weird.

The purpose of that library is just to solve any kind of graphical issues you may encounter when running an elder sim (like TDU2 is) with more recent graphic cards, because these last use advanced DirectX versions than the original one, 9.0c, if I remember it correctly. So  the reason to put the updated d3d9.dll straight in the TDU2 root folder.

However, please have a look here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=955762561

Read all and try to install TDU2 from scratch, following carefully the instructions.

I think you will be able to have a real good, brand new driving esperience from that. Or so I wish you, at least.

Good luck, and with best regards.

Edited by JagHond

thanks for the help.

directx 9-10-11-12 also goes with me.

I mean the game runs directx 9.

these menu items that are listed I did almost all of.

i even installed several things.

remastered mod 1.5 also, Ibiza and Hawaii remastered, orthomap and more.

the game has been much better than it was, it can be seen right after the modifications that the developers have improved a lot on it. it became fantastic seriously. that’s how it should have looked after appearance I think. great experience to play with it because now it really looks like the game is alive. 🙂👌🙂

Edited by Big Fish