We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can someone make me a map for TDU?

AlishaGirl00

Hi.

I would be really grateful if someone could make me a completely strait open road map for TDU, because I really want to test out the top speed of cars and have fun without turns or walls getting in the way.

If someone could either create me a map, or mod the TDU map and take out the off-road and obstacles it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks 🙂

Guest DrkThndr22

Or at least can someone tell us where is the longest straight with the least amount of bumps and curves? i really wish to create some drag races and test cars against ai drivers but bots always slow down even in the easiest turns.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/15/2021 at 8:05 AM, AlishaGirl00 said:

Hi.

I would be really grateful if someone could make me a completely strait open road map for TDU, because I really want to test out the top speed of cars and have fun without turns or walls getting in the way.

If someone could either create me a map, or mod the TDU map and take out the off-road and obstacles it would be most appreciated. Donkey Kong

Many thanks 🙂

However, creating maps for the game requires a certain level of skill and knowledge in game development and design. If you have no experience in creating game maps, it is best to seek out a community of moderators or designers who can help you with this task.

Edited by tracyberge