We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU PLATINUM perfomance editor 2.77 FIX PLS READ

Karkinos010

hi everyone i  have a problem im a huge civic fan so i decided to  use tdupe 2.77 to add some serious hp to the car ncs it only has like 300 with upgrades so i put how much hp i want in the editor and then i save the car but when i try to open the game it crashes like right away it shows a split of a second the loading screen and then boom it crashes so my question is can someone provide a tutorial on how to  use tdupe 2.77 on tdu platinum any answer is greatly appreciated

On 1/20/2021 at 11:25 PM, Karkinos010 said:

hi everyone i  have a problem im a huge civic fan so i decided to  use tdupe 2.77 to add some serious hp to the car ncs it only has like 300 with upgrades so i put how much hp i want in the editor and then i save the car but when i try to open the game it crashes like right away it shows a split of a second the loading screen and then boom it crashes so my question is can someone provide a tutorial on how to  use tdupe 2.77 on tdu platinum any answer is greatly appreciated

https://vk.com/topic-109530435_39301343

here it is shown in detail