We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FASTER BOTS

tasos007007

Hello i d like to discuss about how we can make bots to be hardest opponents.Any suggestion or idea or for any other issue about how we can make tdu1 the millenium best racing game is welcome.i also would like if it is possible for developers' help. Thank you all.

let me say what i wish to do to tdu

1]] i d like to have hawai and ibiza environment-roads of tdu2 to tdu1

2]] i d like to have tournaments of clubraces cooperating with bots

3]] i d like to have 2 categories of bots  a}suitable for races in arcade mode and  b}suitable for hardcore mode

4]] i d like to do the missions on hardcore mode like the races via project paradise

5]] i d like to have back the online races 

during my research i made some discoveries which i ll share with yu little by little some of them will be very usefull while some others maybe placebo effects.So here we go

1] the FXini file is actually the file in which you can "fix'' or add many params although they re located in other files so

2]if you decrypt the physics.cpr file from tdu2 and you copy some params and paste them to fxini they affect the tdu1

3]the cars are registered and encrypted in AIConfigxml but if you add or change the ids of some cars you can also register them in fxini and set some params in order to be driven fast by bots f.e. i cloned the enzo ferrari ,i set as id=5030 and i registered it in fxini in [CAR] section by this way-->

<VEHICLE database_id="5030" braking_dist_c1="0.999" braking_dist_c2="0.999" turning_speed_c1="9.999" turning_speed_c2="9.999" handling_mark="99.999"/> 

here i upload the 'modded' fxini file to see some other changes or adds but most of them have no effect to game

stay tuned and i ll post more discoveries untill i find the data which limits the behaviour of AIBots espesially those who drive A -B -C classes cars

FX.ini

5] i ve noticed that changing some values of ige files  timG-timS-timB-CtDw  setted all to 000000000 it makes the bots faster

i also noticed that setting a time limit to the race and a bonus time for each checkpoint if a bot passes a checkpoint this gives you also bonus time so i made an interesting race vs 3 bots each time a car passes a checkpoint you earn precious 5 seconds so you should respect your opponents that is not to kick them out so they could pass the checkpoint in time to give you time to keep the race alive 

to play this race you should enable the race editor plus the online races as single ones via FXini file [see above in this topic] or you can replace another single race of the game with this one by simply rename it.

i ve done this race using the database from "impossible to win"  [see download section] where the bots are faster than vanilla tdu

here i upload the ige files with the above changes and the specific race "SHOPING"with time bonus lets see if you could finish that race!

i used this race "SHOPING" meaning a]you buy time b]it take place in town where are the most shops so this race includes the most and fastest "click aways" 🙂

enjoy!

IGE.7z SHOPING.IGE

• 2 weeks later...

i tried to encrypt the AIBotsPers.xml and AIConfig.xml files with help of tdudec.gui but i think it doesnt encrypt-decrypt those 2 files properly so the changes i made had no effect to game.i wish somebody do right encryption-decryption and test some changes and give us the modded files causing the fastest results to game

i also wish somebody could encrypt the tdu.exe file so we may be able to find the data which maybe do the bots slow

6] i downloaded the tdu2 rgmechanics and the bots are perfectly fast but when i unpacked it the bots became quite slower 

i also noticed that the unpacked game has the same AIBotpers.xml file with tdu and it is encrypted in tdu2 so i made some changes for faster bots and i decrypted via tdudecgui [it does perfect encryption-decryption for tdu2] and the bots became faster in unpacked tdu2 here i upload the decrypted AIBotpers.xml file for tdu2

aibotpers.xml

10] when you are rookie-amateur the game uses mauvais bots only

when you are pro the game uses mauvais and normal bots

when you are expert the game uses normal and bon bots and

when you are champion the game uses bon only bots but if you set a race to be no restriction for bots then the game uses the default bots for each car no matter the behaviour that is it uses mauvais,  normal and bon  bots

• 1 month later...

12] hey guys i ve just manage a very fast result for bots that is before the change they were passing a checkpoint at 1'50''00 and now they pass at 1'39''00 [wow!] since it is forbidden to upload the tdu.exe file let me say what i ve done

i opened the tduexe with hex editor and i made zero [0] bites the following lines

B0FD10--B0FD20--B0FD30[up to 07]--B0FDF0[from09]--B0FE00--B0FE10--B0FE30[from 0A]--B0FE40--B0FE50--B0FE60[up to 07]--B0FE80--B0FE90[up to 07]--B10030--B10040--B10050[up to07]--B100B0[from 07]--B100C0--B100D0--B100E0--B100F0--B10100--B10110--B10120--B10130--B10140--B10150--B10160--B10170--B10180--B10190--B101A0[up to03]--B101C0--B101D0--B101E0--B101F0--B10200-B10210--B10220

enjoy!!

Edited by tasos007007

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 1:36 PM, tasos007007 said:

Hello i d like to discuss about how we can make bots to be hardest opponents.Any suggestion or idea or for any other issue about how we can make tdu1 the millenium best racing game is welcome.i also would like if it is possible for developers' help. Thank you all.

let me say what i wish to do to tdu

1]] i d like to have hawai and ibiza environment-roads of tdu2 to tdu1

2]] i d like to have tournaments of clubraces cooperating with bots

3]] i d like to have 2 categories of bots  a}suitable for races in arcade mode and  b}suitable for hardcore mode

4]] i d like to do the missions on hardcore mode like the races via project paradise

5]] i d like to have back the online races 

1) TDU2 roads in TDU1 are technically possible but given the incomplete state of TDU World Editor it's no easy task. Although we're trying to streamline the process of road conversion so maybe it'll be done sometime. About Ibiza... that will be much harder since it's a completely different location, adding it by the side or replacing the existing map with it will be very complicated, if possible at all.

2) might be possible but not sure how to achieve that.

3) I think you won't have them alongside one another, you might have to choose which set you wanna play.

4) me and some other guys are trying to make Hardcore the default physics mode the game runs on, so it will be available from the beginning and with all the features from normal mode. Not much success so far but hey, we definitely haven't given up.

5) this one is related to Project Paradise. As the mod is incomplete and the developer (who also happens to be the World Editor creator) hasn't been online on the forums for ages, I think this is the most we can get from the online functionality of the game. Unless someone makes a brand new launcher with a different netcode to support what's missing, that is. Currently there's no one working on one.

6, 7, 8,...) why don't you join our Discord? There's a whole lot of activity there, with a bunch of people cracking their brains trying to figure out how things work in the game (including the AI, there have been some breakthroughs in that part as well) and we could always use one more. 

Anyway, good job, not sure how this slipped in the forums basically unnoticed. And good luck researching. Hope to see you soon in our Discord!

Edited by Rigel

• 2 weeks later...

so at line B7C340        00 00 00 xx 00 00 00 zz 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ww

the xx data  is for speed effects so BF=low and increases C0, C1, C2, ......CA, CB, ......FD, FE

the zz data is for brake effect so 40=weak brake and strengths 41, 42, 43,.....4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, 4F

the ww data is unknowed .i saw it at tdu2 exe and i saw fast effect 31 and becomes slower 32, 33...3F

according to all this stuff i made the championship edition 

you can also edit these data to tdu2 exe for faster effects

even faster results!!!!!!

B7C330     00 00 00 00 BE BE BE BE 00 00 BF BF 00 00 00 00

B7C340     FE FE FE FE 00 00 00 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

enjoy!!!!

here i upload 3 mods for line B7C340 of tduexe .

the issue is that im looking for a data that can be suitable for all tracks[long straights drags or sharp turns] maybe the solution is if somebody could decrypt-encrypt the xml files [aiconfig-aibotspers]

having boosted all the brake coeff. i hope somebody could do that and upload these xml files in this forum thank you

tduexe B7C340.txt

• 2 weeks later...

BINGO success confirmed.this post finishes this topic bcs goal is reached so 

in order to race hard races to all tracks vs all vehicles you have to mod the aiconfigxml file at the vehicle list in this way f.e 

<VEHICLE database_id="1012" log_max_speed="130.6" /> 

this line is for murcelago and the value for log_max_speed= can be 100---200 .for me 130.6 is good .also you must delete the rest params of vehicle

after that you need to mod tduexe at line 

B7C340    00 00 80 CF 00 00 00 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

optional you can mod the line

B7C3C0   00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3E 00 00 80 3F

the aibotpers from platinum [expert bots] is ok 

as soon as i mod the aiconfigxml for all vehicles i ll post it here

thank you

here we go i ve just modded the aiconfigxml file you may see some traffic be fast due to quick modding

i also post 2 files the one is with all params while the other is with log-max-speed only 

enjoy!!

AIConfig.xml AIConfig.xml

Edited by tasos007007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i upload a mod with almost perfect results.since this project is huge i ll upload many updates untill all bot cars are modded untill now the following botcars are ready

A] a class completed

B] b class completed

C] lotus exige--8c competizione--corvette c6 convertibe--ff firepower

D] ruf rk--ford gtr--db9 coupe--cadilac xlrv

E] nissan skyline--audi s4 convertible--audi a6--nissan nismo rtune power

F] audi tt--saturn sky--alfa romeo gt--lexus ls600

G] jaguar type E--db4 zagado--dodge challenger--miura

stay tuned for more   enjoy!

tduexeB7C330-B7C3F0.txt.bak

AIBotPers.xml

test drive unlimited.7z

Edited by tasos007007

since i discovered new params i ll upload an other mod so untill now the following botcars ve been modded

all cars and bikes completed

next goals are

1]to mod the grip of as many cars as possible for better starting

2] to mod all the bot cars for hardcore mode races

test drive unlimited.7z

Edited by tasos007007

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!!!!

i just discovered that the mod i made [previous post] is suitable for both arcade and hardcore mode due to breaking distance c1 [AIconfxml] which accidentally i made it about 1.100 and although it has no affect to arcade mode it affects the hardcore mode so goal is reached!!!

bot vehicles for hardcore mode =completed