We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FASTER BOTS

tasos007007

after many discoveries and tests i have a special result so i ll upload a ''perfect'' mod at this post [to be updated] maybe i ll need months for such result of all cars so

untill now the following botcars have been modded [to be updated]

all vehicles [cars/bikes] completed

for easier (slower) bots do this: mod the line at tduexe

B7C3C0     00 00 00 00   00 00 GG 00   00 00 XX 00   00 00 00 00

XX=FF [=SLOWEST ]  FE,  FD,  FC,  .....etc [=faster]

also GG=3A [=more brake]  3B, 3C, 3D .... etc [= less brake]

tduexeB7C330-B7C3F0.txt.bak

test drive unlimited.7z

AIBotPers.xml

Edited by tasos007007

• 2 weeks later...

at this post i ll upload the  ''challenge of the day'' that is the hardest races that i finally won after many attempts and maybe with dirty fighting .lets see if you can also win the challenges 

so here is the 1st race  track=the road is mine [SSFE0008] your car = ferrari challenge stradale opponents=7 ruf rgt  .

2nd]   the road is mine [SCFE0014]  you=cadillac cien  opponents=7 mclaren lm

3]ascent of the fra [RCFE0025]  you=ruf rgt  opponents=7 gallardo coupe

4]angle of attack[RMFE0066] you=ruf rturbo  opponents=7 pagani roadster

5]ascent of vinchou [RCFE0012] you=saleen s7   opponents=7 koenigsegg cc8s

6]descent of the carrez [RCFE0008]  you=murceliago roadster opponents=7 slr

GOOD LUCK!!

challenges.7z

Edited by tasos007007

• 1 month later...

in the following mod the bots make safe turnings and they dont spin out to the bushes i raced the millioner challenge with ccr vs 7 ccr and during the race occured more than 100 overtakes!!!

enjoy!!!   

ps i also disabled the physicsThread = off  [so it is on now] so the gaming is fun ok

test drive unlimited.7z

slower turnings n1.7z

Edited by tasos007007

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Aymeric said:

Even if my game works again after making modifications, the bots remain slow despite cars that are more efficient than me.  In addition, they go straight on heavy braking to negotiate left or right turns.

did you replace the database with the modded one?

Thanks for your work, friend, it's the very interesting project! I have an issue though, maybe you could advise me with this. It's not directly related to bots speed, but their ability to drive the Oahu Raceway. They cannot do the full lap , and always get stuck at the checkpoint placed near the entrance to the raceway. They drive the rest of the track no problem, but just can't get past this part of the raceway, no matter how I place the checkpoints, so there's no way to race them with multiple laps. Is this a fundamental game flaw or there may be a way to fix this, how do you think?

Edited by tatarus39

9 minutes ago, tatarus39 said:

Thanks for your work, friend, it's the very interesting project! I have an issue though, maybe you could advise me with this. It's not directly related to bots speed, but their ability to drive the Oahu Raceway. They cannot do the full lap , and always get stuck at the checkpoint placed near the entrance to the raceway. They drive the rest of the track no problem, but just can't get past this part of the raceway, no matter how I place the checkpoints, so there's no way to race them with multiple laps. Is this a fundamental game flaw or there may be a way to fix this, how do you think?

im not familiar with this issue so i just only hope someone could fix it [maybe if we could set traffic there]

• 3 months later...

Hey tasos,

i got a problem, yes i've using your faster bot hex codelines. And also used OpponentDifficulty = 1.90 for FX.ini file

the problem with the AI is... when the 3rd to 7th stay little far behind (but 3rd place barely cathc up). But the 8th place like stay far behind like a 1 mile behind or keep himself slowing (feels like 8th place doesn't want to race....)

can you figure it out this time ?

thanks

6 hours ago, iFabz said:

Hey tasos,

i got a problem, yes i've using your faster bot hex codelines. And also used OpponentDifficulty = 1.90 for FX.ini file

the problem with the AI is... when the 3rd to 7th stay little far behind (but 3rd place barely cathc up). But the 8th place like stay far behind like a 1 mile behind or keep himself slowing (feels like 8th place doesn't want to race....)

can you figure it out this time ?

thanks

sorry i cant

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/4/2022 at 10:49 AM, tasos007007 said:

after many discoveries and tests i have a special result so i ll upload a ''perfect'' mod at this post [to be updated] maybe i ll need months for such result of all cars so

untill now the following botcars have been modded [to be updated]

all vehicles [cars/bikes] completed

for easier (slower) bots do this: mod the line at tduexe

B7C3C0     00 00 00 00   00 00 GG 00   00 00 XX 00   00 00 00 00

XX=FF [=SLOWEST ]  FE,  FD,  FC,  .....etc [=faster]

also GG=3A [=more brake]  3B, 3C, 3D .... etc [= less brake]

tduexeB7C330-B7C3F0.txt.bak 208 B · 57 downloads

test drive unlimited.7z 1.19 MB · 66 downloads

AIBotPers.xml 43.72 kB · 35 downloads

thanks   thanks

On 1/23/2022 at 3:46 PM, tasos007007 said:

here i upload a mod for you to drive a vipersrt10 3level tuned vs modded viper srt 10 at the tracks 

1]serious test of car control and

2]an angry mob

if you re satisfied just do the same changes to other cars for similar results

test drive unlimited.7z 1.18 MB · 58 downloads

game got better thanks to you   thanks

• 4 months later...

at file test drive unlimited iso for ps2 emulator at line 5277C0 make the following change

xx xx xx 42    xx xx xx xx    xx xx xx xx   xx xx xx xx 

then the ai cars reach their top speed 

you can also make the following change 

xx xx FF 41   xx xx xx xx   xx xx xx xx   xx xx xx xx

Edited by tasos007007

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

i upload a mod for unpacked tdu2 insane bugatti races i ll update it little by little you ll need many tries to win a race.i modded bugatti gran sport and super sport i changed some physics parameters for faster dirt driving follow the instructions and your bugatti super sport will race against gran sport.

any track i ll add i firstly have managed to win ,can you also win?

so untill now 11 January 2024 i added 184 races

stay tuned for more updates

1952682249_insaneraces.7z

Edited by tasos007007

• 2 months later...