We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is happening with my TDU Platinum?

Pedrão

After sometime playing, my game suddenly starts to get a lot of lag, the ground doesn't have texture anymore, and instead of it there is water... Well, I can't explain very well, but I'll leave a link for the video that I made showing the problem.

I'll be grateful if someone helps me, and sorry for my bad english.

4 hours ago, ZebraGaming said:

I have had the same problem, but don't know what is causing it. All you do is quit the game and join back in again, it fixes the problem. This is most likely just a glitch in tdu platinum that could've been caused by anything really.

Ohh, I already did this and happily it works, but sometimes this glitch comes back... Well, thank you anyway :).

• Ryzza5 changed the title to What is happening with my TDU Platinum?
1 hour ago, Ryzza5 said:

Could you share the performance specs of your PC and if you have installed any other mods as well?

Sure, my specs are:

- Intel Core I7 3770S (with integrated graphics), 3.1 GHz;

- 4 GB RAM DDR3;

- 500 GB HD;

Btw I'm running Windows 10.

About the mods, I installed sound mods (such as menu songs and sounds) here are the links for these mods:

Thanks for that.  I can't say for certain, but I do know that TDU1 in particular did not do a good job of supporting integrated and laptop GPUs, even ones that had very good performance in other games.  This could explain the issues you are seeing.  There's no known fix besides using a dedicated nVidia or AMD graphics card that meets the system requirements.

36 minutes ago, Ryzza5 said:

Thanks for that.  I can't say for certain, but I do know that TDU1 in particular did not do a good job of supporting integrated and laptop GPUs, even ones that had very good performance in other games.  This could explain the issues you are seeing.  There's no known fix besides using a dedicated nVidia or AMD graphics card that meets the system requirements.

Maybe... However I don't think its dedicated GPU problem, because when I installed the game, in the first 15 days I don't have these glitches.

I also forgot to mention that I noticed this glitch for the first time when I created and played in my online account...

I'm not sure of that, but I deleted my online account to test it, if the glitch comes back, i'll report here.

Inside the update patch folders. There is a folder named 4GB exes. Copy them and paste in your game root folder, replacing the existing files. 

That happens because TDU.exe can not use more than 1gb of ram, and some mods require it to use more. That causes the game to bottleneck. These files allow the game to use 4gb of ram. Making it a lot harder to happen.

23 hours ago, Milli said:

Inside the update patch folders. There is a folder named 4GB exes. Copy them and paste in your game root folder, replacing the existing files. 

That happens because TDU.exe can not use more than 1gb of ram, and some mods require it to use more. That causes the game to bottleneck. These files allow the game to use 4gb of ram. Making it a lot harder to happen.

Thank you for this, I just did it.

I also noticed this glitch/bottleneck doesn't returned after I deleted my online profile.