We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU World: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Multiplayer Mod

Hello, first of all tell you that I am from Spain and my English is very bad. I just installed the multiplayer mod, but when I open the launcher it did not check the NAT, I have been playing but I have not seen anyone since it tells me that I am offline. Could someone tell me which ports I have to open? thanks

imagen_2021-02-09_004525.png

47 minutes ago, aleixitu said:

Hello, first of all tell you that I am from Spain and my English is very bad. I just installed the multiplayer mod, but when I open the launcher it did not check the NAT, I have been playing but I have not seen anyone since it tells me that I am offline. Could someone tell me which ports I have to open? thanks

imagen_2021-02-09_004525.png

You have to start a new online profile. You’re probably using an offline account which does not offer online interactions. 

Also to check if the game really is offline: is the icon in the GPS red? Then you are offline. If it is green, you are online.

15 hours ago, Aquarious said:

You have to start a new online profile. You’re probably using an offline account which does not offer online interactions. 

Also to check if the game really is offline: is the icon in the GPS red? Then you are offline. If it is green, you are online.

Now the icon is in green but i cant see the login screen

Edited by aleixitu

Problem solved.  Lunch the game via Steam. So it makes a key.txt inside the TDU2 folder, with the license key. Thanks to Fizu!

Invalid license key. 
This is my second attempt on installing TDU2. Last time was on my D:/ Drive. Now I'm trying on the desktop.
Downloading from Steam. Everything looks ok. 

Except when I'm running the "TDU2_Unpacker_GUI_v1.2" there is some errors in the beginning. But not sure if that is the cause of the problem.

If someone that is an expert can look at the video I've provided and tell me what I'm doing wrong. I would be very grateful for that.

Many thanks.

Edited by TheOman

And that's intended. When looking at TDUWorld release notes, you'll see that clubs are not supported. Yet.

Now even when creating clubs with correct words you'll just end up loosing game money which won't ever be returned. 

Edited by Djey