We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can I edit my save or will I get banned?

RobikV3

olá posso por grana no jogo ou só jogando mesmo 

On 07/02/2021 at 07:03, RobikV3 said:

Eu sempre editei meu save para dinheiro ilimitado no TDU2, já que não há uma boa maneira de ganhar dinheiro, depois de terminar todas as xícaras e lidar com a porcaria, eu gostei do jogo principalmente passeando de carro.

A pergunta mmy é: posso fazer isso no TDUW ou isso vai me banir?

Queria por uma grana tambem para comprar as motos consigo será

On 2/7/2021 at 2:33 PM, Yecrtz said:

Following, interested if we can load our own/old save file in a way. Love to just freeroam with my old account as well. No hacks though.

It's already possible with a little trick:

- create an account on TDUWorld.com with exactly the same data you used on testdriveunlimited2.com (login name and password)
    - start the game and create a profile with exactly the same profile name you used
    - do the tutorial until the game sends you to get the C4 licence and close the game
    - copy everything from your old profile folder into the new one, overwrite everything

When you start your game now you should have back your old save working online. I know several guys who already took this way and just enjoy cruising together now with all they have in the garage. Unfortunately I can't do it that way because my old login name from testdriveunlimited.com contains a low line " _ " and TDUWorld.com doesn't support special characters for the username 😞

On 2/7/2021 at 11:03 AM, RobikV3 said:

I always edited my save for unlimited money in TDU2 since there is no good way of money making, after you finish all the cups, and handling being crappy I mostly enjoyed the game just cruising around in cars.

So mmy question is can i do that on TDUW or will that get me banned?

Usage of edited savegames or trainers will likely make you banned eventually

On 2/7/2021 at 2:33 PM, Yecrtz said:

Following, interested if we can load our own/old save file in a way. Love to just freeroam with my old account as well. No hacks though.

Indeed although that works win a way, there's no guarantee it will be compatible with future updates of TDUWorld and team won't bring any support  

23 minutes ago, Viini125 said:

I see everybody using car mods in TDU World

That's maybe because TDUWorld is compatible with UP 0.4 vehicles for now.  When free ride will be more stable, next updates will bring own vehicle pack.

Anyway nothing prevents you from file swapping locally as that does not make any impact on online experience.

On 2/9/2021 at 11:07 AM, Luna3009 said:

It's already possible with a little trick:

- create an account on TDUWorld.com with exactly the same data you used on testdriveunlimited2.com (login name and password)
    - start the game and create a profile with exactly the same profile name you used
    - do the tutorial until the game sends you to get the C4 licence and close the game
    - copy everything from your old profile folder into the new one, overwrite everything

When you start your game now you should have back your old save working online. I know several guys who already took this way and just enjoy cruising together now with all they have in the garage. Unfortunately I can't do it that way because my old login name from testdriveunlimited.com contains a low line " _ " and TDUWorld.com doesn't support special characters for the username 😞

Thanks for information, i use this solution, but with litte change.

1. "- create an account on TDUWorld.com with exactly the same data you used on testdriveunlimited2.com (login name and password)"

This step is ok.

2. "start the game and create a profile with exactly the same profile name you used" ,"do the tutorial until the game sends you to get the C4 licence and close the game"

Here i use another nickname, a completely new nickname.

I play with game few days ago, but today find Your answer in this topic.

3. "- copy everything from your old profile folder into the new one, overwrite everything"

I think this step not necessary, because i use these steps.

The new profile example we call "Profilehun"

In My old tdu 2 save game use this profile name: "ProfileX"

I registered on tduworld.com website with this profile name: "ProfileX"

I start new game with my new profile "Profilehun".

I push ESC button via game, then choose profiles->i use xbox 360 controller, the "selection bar" on the old profile name.

Then bottom see "edit" menu, click on.

If all correct You see

- old profile name "ProfileX"

-Tdu world nickname "ProfileX"

-Password, here use tdu world account password, then click ok.

If You're lucky, the game load and the old save game work again! 🙂

When TDU World supports the 'Friends list' and 'Clubs' features, those with old save-games may run into issues when their game attempts to find the information from the old official TDU2 server which does not exist on the TDU World server.

i.e.

Your game:  Hey server, can you show me where on the map my friends are?  Here are their names.
    Server:  Um, I don't know who any of these people are...
    Your game:   Oh, I wasn't expecting that result.  Now what do I do?  Crash to desktop maybe???

• 4 months later...