We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any way to disable AI Racers in TDU2?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can adjust the number of other vehicles by modifying "GamePC.cpr".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AI]

// VehicleMaxCount is the hard limit of simultaneous AI vehicles
// But you can set TrafficMaxCount+ParkedMaxCount > VehicleMaxCount
// Example: vehicle=16 traffic=16 parked=8
//  -> you can spawn up to 16 traffic if no parked vehicles on the area,
//     but only spawn up to 8 traffic if 8 parked are here
//     and 0 parked cars if 16 traffic cars are already spawned
//
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VehicleMaxCount                    =    0 // Number of max traffic car (default=16)
TrafficMaxCount                    =    8
ParkedMaxCount                    =    4

// Maximum count of Traffic AI that will be physics enabled at the same time
PhysicsMaxCount                    =    4

//Bots
EnableBots                        =    0   // AI Racer on/off (default=1)
EnableJail                        =    1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that  "gamepc.cpr" is encrypted, so don't forget to unencrypt / re-encrypt it before and after editing. 

.... But, when the traffic car was completely gone, I was pretty lonely running. 😑

Edited by binbow

thank you. I presume there's a tool on here for decrypting the files. I'll see if I can find it and make the edits. In the meantime I found a workaround which is to create challenges. I just created a time attack that loops the entire perimeter of O'ahu with 3 stars traffic, 0 stars penalty and waypoints enabled. Just joyriding it took me 2 hours 45 mins to make the loop. But having bot racers off and traffic on in normal freeroam will be really nice. I don't like them showing up and bullying me when I'm just trying to relax and ride. Thanks for the info! 🙂

edit: my search skills are failing me. I am having a hard time finding out how to decrypt the gamePC.cpr file. I am running the steam copy of TDU2 and it has been updated to the latest 034 DLC2 build 16 patch, unpacked and has the community 0.4 unofficial patch installed if any of that makes a difference. If anyone can link me the method for decrypting the file I should be able to parse through the contents in NP++ right?

Thanks again

Edited by whoozwah

12 hours ago, whoozwah said:

thank you. I presume there's a tool on here for decrypting the files. I'll see if I can find it and make the edits. In the meantime I found a workaround which is to create challenges. I just created a time attack that loops the entire perimeter of O'ahu with 3 stars traffic, 0 stars penalty and waypoints enabled. Just joyriding it took me 2 hours 45 mins to make the loop. But having bot racers off and traffic on in normal freeroam will be really nice. I don't like them showing up and bullying me when I'm just trying to relax and ride. Thanks for the info! 🙂

edit: my search skills are failing me. I am having a hard time finding out how to decrypt the gamePC.cpr file. I am running the steam copy of TDU2 and it has been updated to the latest 034 DLC2 build 16 patch, unpacked and has the community 0.4 unofficial patch installed if any of that makes a difference. If anyone can link me the method for decrypting the file I should be able to parse through the contents in NP++ right?

Thanks again

tdudecGUI - Tools / Others Mod - TurboDuck.net

Use this program and change "EnableBots" from 1 to 0. It worked for me; disabling bots while still having traffic. Finally don't have to deal with bots who sneak up on me and intentionally swerve into me while I am cruising. Thanks, binbow!

Edited by 2296183

1 hour ago, 2296183 said:

tdudecGUI - Tools / Others Mod - TurboDuck.net

Use this program and change "EnableBots" from 1 to 0. It worked for me; disabling bots while still having traffic. Finally don't have to deal with bots who sneak up on me and intentionally swerve into me while I am cruising. Thanks, binbow!

Hey thanks 🙂 This program is really handy. Glad you go it working. I'm about to take it out for a test drive (lol)

• 3 weeks later...

And I have another problem ...
I cannot find a setting in the offline game configs to force bots to accept bets over $ 2000. My game is very large and there are a lot of cars in it. I want to get them all, like all the houses and in general everything that is in the game.
Making money on multiple replays of cup races is boring for me! And I would like to make money on street racing. The bets themselves can be set from $ 1,000 to $ 50,000, but bots are ready to accept only $ 2,000 maximum. So the question arises - how to teach them to take big bets. ))) At the same time, I try to play in the maximum atmosphere and never offend completely defenseless bots, because it is non-atmospheric and not interesting! )))
You can, of course, drive for $ 2,000, but it's too cheap and time-consuming. I would like to drive at least $ 5,000 or $ 10,000. For example, in Ibiza for $ 5,000, and in Hawaii for $ 10,000 ...)))
I rummaged through all the available config files, but I still could not find a solution ... ((( Maybe someone knows?

• 2 years later...

Hi, guys 🙂 It is very good you found how to disable AI racers on the road. Now i wanna ask if anybody knows how to disable all those race and missions on the road (challenges single and multiplayer). After complete the game i don't need them anymore and could be good to see on the road only signs of houses and auto shops (avatar objects). Also how to reduce the car wash cost?

Thanks! :)

Edited by SilverBENZ