We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't find other players

revendosman

When I enter the game through the TDU World Launcher, I cannot find any other players. I have the green online icon showing in-game, which tells me I am online, but I can not find players. According to the launcher, the NAT-Type is open, and the server is online when I am entering the game. Also, I have unpacked the game, and created a new profile from scratch. However on my TDU World launcher it is stated that I have the 0.061R version, even though I downloaded the link through Turboduck which said it was the 1.01 version, which I find a little bit odd. Is this the right one? Some help regarding the problem would be awesome, I would very much appreciate some support.

Thanks 🙂

in my launcher, it states i have the v0.06R version. i don't know if it makes a big difference to 0.061R, but online works for me.

maybe try turning on online interactions in options>game settings>allow online interactions "yes"

if you can't players on the map, they may be doing the championships/races, inside dealerships, or in their houses. i think they won't show up on the map that way. they will only show when they're free roaming. 

otherwise, there are just very few or no players at all, especially on weekdays. when online was still alive, there were a lot more players on weekends. also, it probably depends on the time.

4 hours ago, revendosman said:

When I enter the game through the TDU World Launcher, I cannot find any other players. I have the green online icon showing in-game, which tells me I am online, but I can not find players. According to the launcher, the NAT-Type is open, and the server is online when I am entering the game. Also, I have unpacked the game, and created a new profile from scratch. However on my TDU World launcher it is stated that I have the 0.061R version, even though I downloaded the link through Turboduck which said it was the 1.01 version, which I find a little bit odd. Is this the right one? Some help regarding the problem would be awesome, I would very much appreciate some support.

Thanks 🙂

Hi,

Currently we're still facing some lobbying issues. So it is normal if you cannot see anyone.

A trick to get around this for now is to enter a car dealership or clothing store, and then exit it again. This might place you in a session!

1 hour ago, psp said:

in my launcher, it states i have the v0.06R version. i don't know if it makes a big difference to 0.061R, but online works for me.

maybe try turning on online interactions in options>game settings>allow online interactions "yes"

if you can't players on the map, they may be doing the championships/races, inside dealerships, or in their houses. i think they won't show up on the map that way. they will only show when they're free roaming. 

otherwise, there are just very few or no players at all, especially on weekdays. when online was still alive, there were a lot more players on weekends. also, it probably depends on the time.

0.06R is an outdated version of the launcher. Run the installer again to update to 0.061R 🙂

Important: the new installer installs the launcher as UpLauncher.exe, this means you should now launch that instead of the TDU World Launcher.exe. That one can be deleted.

3 hours ago, VinnyBruska said:

add eu amigo VinnyBruska estou no jogo online

VinnyBruska steam

Hi VinnyBruska, I recommend you join our Discord server to find people to play with! 🙂

You have to talk English though, other languages are not allowed.

Here is the link: https://discord.tduworld.com/