We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Login Fails After Profile Edit

carrollsh

Hi, after I edited profile in tdu2 (password change on tduworld) I can't log back in, cause the server tries to register me anew and fails with Profile already exists on TDUWorld. Seems like it tries to register users after every login/password entry instead of looking for existing members first.  Any way to pass through it, or should I wait for a fix (if any?)

Thanks in advance!

Your question is a little confusing. If I understand this correctly, you made an account on tduworld.com, then created a profile in game with the same username and password, then finally you changed your password on the website and now you cannot login to your profile in game? The website has a password reset feature that you can get to from the login page if you have forgotten your password. Also, if the password stored in your game save is incorrect or out-of-date for your tduworld.com account, then you should be able to change that password in game.

At no point should it be attempting to create a new profile since that requires the game to be requesting the server to create a new profile with a different profile name. I need more information about the events leading up to this issue to figure out what is going wrong for you.