We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Setup not creating any files in the directory.

speedbs

Hey!

I have problems with your mod, the launcher itself is missing after installation.

I reinstalled the game all over again, deleted the save files, installed the update, and downloaded "d3d9.dll" to fix crashes when entering the map.

The shortcut doesn't work, and I couldn't find the original file that the shortcut is referring to in game files.

I also noticed that the "d3d9.dll" file isn't present in the "unpacked" version of TDU.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/0bfGzos

I'm also attaching my DxDiag if thats any help.

I'm open to potential fixes.

DxDiag.txt

1 hour ago, speedbs said:

Okay, I can see the problem. It's detecting "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml". 

My only question is: Are you really trying to install backdoors on people's computers or is tduworld.com a third-party website? Can't believe it...

image_2021-02-18_162131.png

This is a false positive. Due to the way the launcher is coded, it opens up the ports to connect to our servers. Windows thinks that is malicious.

I can assure you that there is nothing malicious about our files. Even we, the developers, got this warning.