We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What happened to the servers?

C9Prototype

Been playing this mod the past few days, and to say I've been enjoying myself would be a massive understatement.  Reviving the online for this has brought back some SERIOUS nostalgia that I was worried I'd never get to fully access again.

However, earlier today, I got kicked out of TDU2 due to a server shutdown or crash of sorts.  That was ~8 hours ago, and I still can't get back in.  And https://tduworld.com/ is down, too (or at least, I can't access the website [getting a "502: Bad Gateway" message]).  Anyone else dealing with all of this too?  I'm super bummed, I planned on playing nothing but this mod for the next couple of weeks.

Anyways, hope everyone's doing well.  Hope to see you guys in Hawaii again soon!

chrome_NhUEZ9kP6G.png

6 hours ago, C9Prototype said:

Tenho jogado este mod nos últimos dias, e dizer que estou me divertindo seria um eufemismo enorme. Reviver o on-line para isso trouxe de volta um pouco de nostalgia SÉRIA que eu estava preocupado em nunca conseguir acessar totalmente novamente.

No entanto, hoje cedo, fui expulso do TDU2 devido a um desligamento do servidor ou algum tipo de falha. Isso foi há cerca de 8 horas e ainda não consigo voltar. E  https://tduworld.com/ também  está fora do ar (ou, pelo menos, não consigo acessar o site [obtendo um "502: Bad Gateway " mensagem]). Alguém mais lidando com tudo isso também? Estou super chateado, planejava não jogar nada além deste mod nas próximas semanas.

De qualquer forma, espero que todos estejam bem. Espero ver vocês no Havaí novamente em breve!

chrome_NhUEZ9kP6G.png

eles estão em manutenção

11 hours ago, CB7Hero said:

Everything is currently undergoing some maintenance. We are still waiting for everything to come back up.

Ah yeah, I just saw this morning they updated their site to say "we're undergoing maintenance."  Alright that's good, I was worried they got shut down or something.  WHEW

• Ryzza5 featured this topic