We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Driveable Police Car

Manni

I've been trying to make traffic cars driveable for 2 weeks now. I came to the conclusion that the solution was to edit the model in a way that makes it driveable.

AND I FINALLY DID IT!!!

I wanted to share my creation with anyone else interested in it. Right now I have only done the police car. This is my first time ever doing modding with models after learning how to in 2 days😏. It's far from perfect but it was the best I could do at the time. It contains gyro lighting with the sirens which are linked with the headlights, and the horn is the siren sound. The engine sound is also the same as the police traffic car.

I'm not 100% sure this works with vanilla TDU or other TDU mods because I've been playing with TDU Platinum so it should work on that. In TDU Platinum, this mod replaces the Pontiac Firebird WS6 Trans Am (probably Chevrolet SSR in vanilla TDU), which can be found in a dealership at the left of the map. I really hope you guys like my first ever creation.

(In case the attached link doesn't work, here is a Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-4TMtwAn0n2lckSr9RRdJZTmLFpycBz/view?usp=sharing)

Happy Driving!!!

(P.S This is my first time posting in a forum so if I'm breaking any rules or doing anything wrong, I apologise in advance.)

TDU Police (Driveable).rar

Edited by Manni

• Manni changed the title to TDU Driveable Police Car