We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How long before TDU World Website is back?

joshylad

1 hour ago, joshylad said:

Hey,

Any indication as to how long the tdu world website is going to be down for?

Me and a friend are desperate to start playing the multiplayer but we cant create a account

Really hoping its not going to be too much longer

We're hard at work to bring it back. It has been down longer than expected since we ran into some issues with migrating the services. Hang tight!

Is this project open source or are you looking for any more help?

I am a system engineer and software developer by trade working on Industrial control systems (Pretty different to what you are trying to do) but skills will be transferable

And I absolutly love what you are doing and would be more than happy to volenteer my time

bonjour j'ai repéré un problème sur peint shop  lorsque j'ai voulue fair un audi r8 , une fois terminé la peinture s'efface en gardent les couleur , du coup le clavier le volan se bloque je ne c'est pas si ce problème a etait signalé 😉 ,par contre je dit respect le serveur marche très bien en multi hate avoir les nouvelle mise a jours

21 hours ago, joshylad said:

Is this project open source or are you looking for any more help?

I am a system engineer and software developer by trade working on Industrial control systems (Pretty different to what you are trying to do) but skills will be transferable

And I absolutly love what you are doing and would be more than happy to volenteer my time

Hi @joshylad, thanks for the application and support. Sadly we are currently not looking for any more help regarding the server development.

2 hours ago, joshylad said:

@Aquarious
    are there any other areas in which you are looking for help? I do have experience in project management as well as Web development across multiple platforms primarily utilising bootstrap. Other than that can't wait to see you and the team on the server!

Nope, not on the server side.

Modpack side we could always use some extra hands. Car modding, sound modding etc. Not many people can help on that part though 🙂