We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 has to be launched by UpLauncher

c4k3ss

I am trying to launch my game from the TDU World Launcher and I always get this error, I did everything from turning my antivirus off, to checking the quarantine section if the shortcut is there, I named the launcher UpLauncher in the files, everything. It still doesn't work. Why?
unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the following bath file to launch the game - works all the time, despite the launcher error. Just save this as something like "TDU2.bat" in your game folder and create an icon for it on the desktop:

@echo off
Start UpLauncher.exe
timeout 2
Start TestDrive2.exe

Edited by Sly_North

• 3 months later...
On 02.04.2021 at 19:17, Sly_North said:

Oyunu başlatmak için aşağıdaki banyo dosyasını kullanıyorum - başlatıcı hatasına rağmen her zaman çalışıyor. Bunu oyun klasörünüze "TDU2.bat" gibi bir şey olarak kaydedin ve masaüstünde bunun için bir simge oluşturun:

Hello, first of all, I have a launcher, but when I press the play button, the game does not open, can you help?