We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 ONLINE

luka1333

Hi there!

As far as i know knyazev's tool (TDU Universal launcher) was made years ago when the official TDU2 servers were still up and running, so the tool wont work anymore as far as i know. The only way to play online is to use TDU World, but you will need a legitimate copy of the game for this because a pirated copy will not work. Its a shame because alot of TDU2 keys are eiher laughabally overpriced or listed on a scam site. But if you do have a legit copy of the game, Try TDU world, there is alot of info on youtube and the community is growing as far as i know. going to play it myself too.

I hope this helps you with your question

-Ace

1 hour ago, TheAceOfSpeed said:

Hi there!

As far as i know knyazev's tool (TDU Universal launcher) was made years ago when the official TDU2 servers were still up and running, so the tool wont work anymore as far as i know. The only way to play online is to use TDU World, but you will need a legitimate copy of the game for this because a pirated copy will not work. Its a shame because alot of TDU2 keys are eiher laughabally overpriced or listed on a scam site. But if you do have a legit copy of the game, Try TDU world, there is alot of info on youtube and the community is growing as far as i know. going to play it myself too.

I hope this helps you with your question

-Ace

Thanks a lot!