We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm not starting over!

TheSperminator

• 1 month later...

I'm new here, and didn't find any information about the possibility of use an old save. So I'm sharing what I found...

I installed tduworld yesterday, played few minutes with my old online save (from original TDU2 online), it worked. I created my username in tduworld exactly the same as in old tdu2 online.

Whilst it's possible to reuse an existing (atari) profile on TDU World, we strongly suggest not doing so because there's an extremely high possibility your saves will corrupt. 

If you're absolutely sure you wish to do so, as above, you just sign up using the exact same name you did for your Atari Account, and then log into the old save with your new login details.

12 minutes ago, xXBeefyDjXx said:

Whilst it's possible to reuse an existing (atari) profile on TDU World, we strongly suggest not doing so because there's an extremely high possibility your saves will corrupt. 

If you're absolutely sure you wish to do so, as above, you just sign up using the exact same name you did for your Atari Account, and then log into the old save with your new login details.

@xXBeefyDjXx

Thank you very much for the advise. I always keep a backup of my saves, so I will try to run a bit with old profile, and create a new one if something breaks.

Congratulations for the work you and your team is doing. It's impressive how polished everything is.