We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very good and it stands out which is the idea ;)

If possible could we have a few designs and then we can vote for our favorite?

I like the idea of the collection of cars and bikes because most of us have more than one favorite car or bike.

Also there needs to be a place for the persons name I've just added mine quickly using MS paint.

I like the logo which we need for the avatar. I will cut it and use is as an example for mine.

The right to reply

Well can't make tonight meeting, beer is on my schedule, a good night out.

So that's a bit of a shame, I have also left a note about the club banner (sig) in the cruises thread. Not meant to be negative just some feedback for all it's worth.

I still need to be added to the club house as I missed the last meeting so that would be nice too. Not able to make it tonight thou.

Well have fun talk to you all tommorrow.

I missed the cruise by 8 minutes and I didn't see any of the drivers in here.

We were there until 8:30 pm.

I will have to meet you in the game so you can add me as a friend. I can then also send you your invitation to the club.

There were major connection problems yesterday, it was very hard to get in the same session.

I will not be online tonight but do you want to meet there tomorrow at 7pm UK time to add me as a friend? You will then find me easier on the map using the friends filter.

New club event for all TDU Central club members*

TDU Central convertible/open top Island rally

On Friday 4th May 2007 @ 7pm UK time.

The event is a rally anti-clockwise around the Island. We will start at the club house car park and stop at key locations for photo's and breaks. The rally will end back at the club house car park.

The theme is convertible/open top cars only but they can be in any class.

If you are interested then please reply here. You will be added in the order you reply.

1. S71NG3R

2. TheScottishSpotter

3. Tigacatch

4. The_Driver_Filipe

If there are over 6 people then a second date can be set for the week after.

TDU Central-AUS you can do the event at a local time for you if you want to. I don't know if you have your club house yet but you can start from any location if not.

*if you are not a member in the game yet and you are interested in this event then PM me and we will meet up so I can send you your invitation.

I'd like to join up to the test drive unlimited central club.

Diablo... is this site linked to the series of insert game name here Central sites?? Back in the day, I used to play RTCW and became involved in the community via RTCW Central website. The community was pretty much the best community site around and alot of the major clans/clubs spawned from the community there. We had a similar thing in that we used the RTCW Central tags (RC) for anyone who wanted to join. I can see this site going the same way and would be interested to know if this site was affiliated with the series.

Take it easy

As good as that series of sites you speak of Smeep sounds, unfortunately no this site is not affiliated with them. The German site did popup first but the TDU Central name had been in mind when we first heard about TDU and the screens were released. I am co-creator and an admin of Forzacentral (Forza Motorsport = Racing sim from Microsoft Gaming Studios developer) and that is basically where the 'Central' tag has come from. The site has been longer than expected that's for sure but it's always been in the pipeline in fact I think some posts have even mentioned it way way before.

The term Central means centre as in at the core of and this is where the tagline 'At the core of .....' comes from. I hope to see more TDU sites springup and Atari and Eden need to get their fingers out and make TDU2 work from the start, not screw up on promises and stick to their word as well as communicate in a much more effective order if they are going to have any success in the future or a faithful community and they are lucky that TDU is such a great game otherwise many many people would've walked away by now.

The event is a rally anti-clockwise around the Island. We will start at the club house car park and stop at key locations for photo's and breaks. The rally will end back at the club house car park.

If you are interested then please reply here. You will be added in the order you reply.

1. S71NG3R

If there are over 8 people then a second date can be set for the week after.

TDU Central-AUS you can do the event at a local time for you if you want to. I don't know if you have your club house yet but you can start from any location if not.

*if you are not a member in the game yet and you are interested in this event then PM me and we will meet up so I can send you your invitation.

I ahve a new problem, by the the time I get home from school (8 PM UK TIME) You guys are online and I can't get on sometimes because I have homework.

1. S71NG3R

I can't make it to that rally. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1. S71NG3R

I am interested, but I'm in school at that time, can you wait til 8:15 pm UK time, but I still might not make it.

I'd like to join up to the test drive unlimited central club.

Diablo... is this site linked to the series of insert game name here Central sites?? Back in the day, I used to play RTCW and became involved in the community via RTCW Central website. The community was pretty much the best community site around and alot of the major clans/clubs spawned from the community there. We had a similar thing in that we used the RTCW Central tags (RC) for anyone who wanted to join. I can see this site going the same way and would be interested to know if this site was affiliated with the series.

Take it easy

Ok you will have to meet me or Timo in the game so you can get your invitation. If you go to any of the cruises at 8pm I can add you as a friend and send you your invitation.

I am interested, but I'm in school at that time, can you wait til 8:15 pm UK time, but I still might not make it.

What time can you make it will 8:30pm UK time be ok? The reason for the early start is because it's a long drive and we will be stopping a few times so it could take 2-3 hours or more.

S7ING3R would you be able to send me an invite to the TDU-Central club because i haven't yet had one at my house? ;)

I have added you to the list.

I have not got you on my friends list then as I sent everyone an invite that I had added as friends and wanted to be in the club.

If you are going to the classic car cruise tonight I will add you then.

As not many people have convertibles or open top cars I have given some extra time to get one. Also I gives me time to try and unlock the VW ;)