We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to join your club as well, thing is though; your cruises are held at 8pm UK time and that's way too late for me to join in. Anyway my TDU name is same as my forum name ie. VeloceGT. Also, in where are the cruise times be posted? I've taken a look inside the TDU club forums but I can't seem to find them?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Man S71NG3R can't believe you still about. Long time not seen. You lot still hanging out at lighthouse?

Bloody hell! Not seen you in AGES! I take it you have seen the TDU2 news then? :D

Also TDU online has really died down a bit, i'm now playing offline with the custom physics, online very rarely.

My name used to be TheScottishSpotter as you probably knew me by that name before. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To get ready for TDU2 I'm starting the club with a fresh start. The first page has been updated to make it more simple. As this club will now focus on TDU2 all members will need to rejoin. The reason for this is many members have left and they may not get TDU2 for PC.

So if you are getting TDU2 for PC and want to join the club all you have to do is reply here with your in game TDU2 name.

Your name will then be added to the list on the first page.