We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya, I've been cruising with you guys "ledeboer" the last week, good fun, I'm not going to join TDU Central club as I have my own, but when I get more members, 3 just doesent cut it, would you all be interested in doing some inter club events ?

Yes we can try it sometime. I know there are some problems with this but can't remember what so we may need to wait for the patch. But we can give it a go sometime any way.

Topless cruise...LOL

I would like to go, count me in, but I'm not sure if it's a good ideia to do a club meeting of 8 players, since with that number of players the game connection usually starts to lag, it should be with less players...Anyway I will try to go

I've added you to the list. I have also changed it to a max. of 6 people as I can make a date for the week after if more than 6 are interested.

So there are now only 2 more places left for the first date.

New club event for all TDU Central club members*

TDU Central convertible/open top Island rally

On Friday 4th May 2007 @ 8pm UK time.

The event is a rally anti-clockwise around the Island. We will start at the club house car park and stop at key locations for photo's and breaks. The rally will end back at the club house car park.

The theme is convertible/open top cars only but they can be in any class.

If you are interested then please reply here. You will be added in the order you reply.

1. S71NG3R

2. TheScottishSpotter

3. Tigacatch

4. The_Driver_Filipe

5. kpt.daffyduck

6. Carboy18971

7. scaleopdriver

8. fluppe1002

9. MartijnMezger

If there are over 8 people then a second date can be set for the week after.

TDU Central-AUS you can do the event at a local time for you if you want to. I don't know if you have your club house yet but you can start from any location if not.

*if you are not a member in the game yet and you are interested in this event then PM me and we will meet up so I can send you your invitation.

Just a reminder for this event. If interested then let me know before this Wednesday. A PM will be sent on Thursday morning with the schedule for all members that are going to take part, so please check your messages before Friday.

**Note the time is changed to 8pm**

Just a reminder for this event. If interested then let me know before this Wednesday. A PM will be sent on Thursday morning with the schedule for all members that are going to take part, so please check your messages before Friday.

I might make it.

I've added you all to the list because it will be good to get 8 people to lock out other people joining and messing it up. The problem is there are still connection problems so we may have to go back to 6 people. If this is what we will need to do then all the members from position 7 down can go on Friday the week after.

CarboyX are you able to get a analogy controller because it's a long drive and we want to cruise at a average 130MPH? We don't want to keep stopping, we want to only stop at the rest points.

Why is it so late? Its 9PM down here in Holland then. If i can make it i'll be there, still have to buy a convertible i guess.

Why is it so late? Its 9PM down here in Holland then. If i can make it i'll be there, still have to buy a convertible i guess.

I have to do something's after work so it's now 8pm sorry.

I still got to meet you in the game again to send you your invitation, but I have added you to the list anyway.

Here is the final list of members for the convertible/open top event:-

1. S71NG3R

2. TheScottishSpotter

3. Tigacatch

4. The_Driver_Filipe

5. kpt.daffyduck

6. scaleopdriver

7. fluppe1002

8. MartijnMezger

If the connection is bad then only the first 6 can go this time.

If you can't make it this time then let me know ASAP. Tomorrow I will PM all the members above with full details of the event.

Please keep checking here over the next few days for any updates.

I agree with stinger about Carboy needing something other than a keyboard. Not that im saying anything it's just i think it is nearly impossible to cruise using a keyboard ;)

Stinger could you remind me on MSN about this nearer the time just in case i forget? If not no worries!