We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, i forgot those aswell... :p

I'm not really into the social stuff in this game. I think it's ridiculous to invite people to you're house to do... nothing? The co-driving is fun though, but it's stupid that when you get out the co-driver get's back to the place where he entered the car, which is weird.

Atari are working on the clubs. They seem to be offline for most people, some people have found more club houses on the islands..

My theory: Another hack/exploit was found, devs are not commenting to keep more people from figuring it out. (being a long time WOW hacker, i have some ideas on how its done)

Quick question, been away a few days now I dont seem to be a member of the TDU Central club anymore? Is this just more issues with the game or have I been kicked or accidently removed?

In fact searching through the list of clubs to join (in game) i couldnt find the TDU Central mentioned?

cheers

loopz

Thanks Andreaz1 yes you are in the club if you are on my friends list you will get a club house invite when you get to grade 0.

For new members to the TDU Central club I will explain in more detail how the club is run.

There are two parts to the club.

The Club:-

This is the forum part where we organise cruises and special events etc. You can have 0pts and not graded but you are still in the TDU Central Club. (This is exactly the same as the club was run in TDU1)

The Club House:-

This is extra to the club and run in TDU2 you must have 100pts (grade 0) to be invited to the club house. Events run in the club house will be restricted to club house members only.

Woo i'm in the clubhouse now. As we have many member on here i think the lucky few in the club house should start doing inter club races to earn some XP to expand our club so we can get 16 then 32 people in...

I'm not a lvl 3 member so can't organise any official thing but was thinking friday evening at 8 or so?

Unless Stinger is planning a cruise? If so we meet up at like 6 for a few interclub races beforehand?

I think we need a minimum of 2 people but am not exactly sure...

Also not sure if this is the only way to earn XP for the club but think the club does need XP...

Woo i'm in the clubhouse now. As we have many member on here i think the lucky few in the club house should start doing inter club races to earn some XP to expand our club so we can get 16 then 32 people in...

I'm not a lvl 3 member so can't organise any official thing but was thinking friday evening at 8 or so?

Unless Stinger is planning a cruise? If so we meet up at like 6 for a few interclub races beforehand?

I think we need a minimum of 2 people but am not exactly sure...

Also not sure if this is the only way to earn XP for the club but think the club does need XP...

There are plans in the works to get XP points for the club. So far I've worked out inter races gets XP points and that's it.

To all members as noted by other members you can improve your standard of driving by getting a controller. It doesn't have to be a wheel any controller with analogy controls will do to help with staying at a constant speed.

Anyone with a keyboard will always be speeding up and slowing down all the time. With the small lag we get it's far too easy to crash into each other. So keeping your distance and constant speed will help cruises run a lot smoother.

To all members as noted by other members you can improve your standard of driving by getting a controller. It doesn't have to be a wheel any controller with analogy controls will do to help with staying at a constant speed.

Anyone with a keyboard will always be speeding up and slowing down all the time. With the small lag we get it's far too easy to crash into each other. So keeping your distance and constant speed will help cruises run a lot smoother.

I was thinking the other day we were cruising, that the driving from all attendees end could be better. Especially when stopping at stop signs or red lights. If someone comes blasting full speed from behing and rear ending the one ahead, it'll be a domino(ish) effect affecting almost the whole line :/ But I beleive it'll get better somewhere along the road :cheeky:

But glad you pointed that out S71NG3R.

Club update

It's been a busy few weeks for the club. Everyone not on the club members list yet or don't have a club member number I've not forgotten you. I will be spending more time on this part of the club over the next few weeks.

There are a few updates to the club please see the first post of this thread. I've also added the rally event under special events. To celebrate the free DLC we will be holding a week of rally events. This will go live a few weeks after the DLC is available to everyone.

As some have found out I'm not always available to cruise or chat in TDU2. If you see me driving around and you invite me or connect to me I could be organising club events. I'm sorry I can't join everyone all the time but when I am free I'm more than happy to join you.

Remember you can PM me any questions you have anytime and I'll try to answer them asap.

TDU Central Club

To celebrate the free DLC we will be holding a week of rally events. This will go live a few weeks after the DLC is available to everyone.

Did I miss something? When and where did they announce free DLC? Can't find anything on the official website.