We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

Aaaaah!!! So YOU are the TheScottishSpot! Was looking around for you David, how are you? :) I've been away for a very long time, so I don't expect you to remember me, but let me just say, that from the fun we had on different cruises, the TheScottishSpot nickname keeps ringing a bell :)

Anyways, good to see you pal. ;)

And for S7ING3R, I would defo like to join this club! :D so put me up please :)

Ingame name is GhostRacerGTI

Haha, yeah I remember you! Yeah, got my name changed ages ago to this, absolutely no idea why. :cheeky:

Hopefully we'll have some of the same awesome cruising fun on this game that we had on the last. :D

I was going to post in your thread the other day but forgot, sorry. Will do it after this. Anyway nice to see you again and hope to see you on the island. ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah I remember you! Yeah, got my name changed ages ago to this, absolutely no idea why. :cheeky:

Hopefully we'll have some of the same awesome cruising fun on this game that we had on the last. :D

I was going to post in your thread the other day but forgot, sorry. Will do it after this. Anyway nice to see you again and hope to see you on the island. ;)

Hey, sometimes sticking with the same old same just won't cut it, eh? :)

Yeah, we should definetely get together on the "unlimited" roads in TDU2 :D It was simply awesome with the different events we had in the first game! Something we should do even bigger and better in the upcoming sequel!! ;) Can't wait for it to be released!

Anyways, good to see you again pal :)

And btw, thanks for your post buddy ;)

Really looking forward to the awesome time and fun, I feel lies just around the corner ;)

Aaaaah!!! So YOU are the TheScottishSpot! Was looking around for you David, how are you? :) I've been away for a very long time, so I don't expect you to remember me, but let me just say, that from the fun we had on different cruises, the TheScottishSpot nickname keeps ringing a bell :)

Anyways, good to see you pal. ;)

And for S7ING3R, I would defo like to join this club! :D so put me up please :)

Ingame name is GhostRacerGTI

Added to the pending list.

The first cruise will be one of the following events so pending & club members can now vote for the one you want. Just reply with one number below.

1. Road unlocking cruise - (5 votes)

2. V Cruise (any car with a V shape engine)

3. Slow cruise (full road rules and cars in the the slowest class)

4. VIP game (we chase the chosen VIP down and stop him. We take it in turns to be the VIP)

5. Yellow cars only cruise.

6. Classic car cruise.

Voting will end 0:00 GMT Monday 14th February 2011

And btw, when am I pending till?

And I vote road discovery cruise as well. I'd love to find those car wreaks sooner than later.

Once the game is out for everyone.

The road unlocking cruise is where we unlock roads not look for wreaks. But you never know we might be lucky and find some. ;)

I would like to join, gamertag WILL be:

BioHazard791

If not, I'll post the new tag later.

Added to the pending list

2 things to say to this.

1. I'll vote for nr 1. Might also be discovering car showrooms and other thing as we unlock roads. ;)

2. Can't wait for this event to take place. ( any idea as to when it might happen?). :)

Vote added

I will have a known date when the game is out. It looks like mid Feb sometime. There will be a post with the event details so look out for that.

That may be a problem......

I don't know if I could arrange my schedule that much to compensate. I could deal with one hour but five?

I really should have noticed before.

The Club times are always in GMT there is a converter at the bottom of the first post. In TDU1 our common start time was 8pm GMT. This was restricted by the connection problems TDU1 had. The plan is for some weekend events that will focus on the out of EU time zones. So a midday GMT time that's good for all.

The Club times are always in GMT there is a converter at the bottom of the first post. In TDU1 our common start time was 8pm GMT. This was restricted by the connection problems TDU1 had. The plan is for some weekend events that will focus on the out of EU time zones. So a midday GMT time that's good for all.

Well.....alright. If you ever have a cruise at 10 in the morning for some odd reason, I can't come :sleep:. But other then that I doubt I have to worry.

:lol: I have to get a list of smileys. I didn't even know that^ one existed. I just said

"Hm, this would make sense"

Vote added

I will have a known date when the game is out. It looks like mid Feb sometime. There will be a post with the event details so look out for that.

Alright, that's what I thought. But as Diablo asked, will this thread contain every info regarding TDU2 PC club? I am not thinking of "I want to join" posts, but more about events and stuff, as the one we are currently voting for, for example?

My question might be a little confusing, but I'll keep an eye on the TDU2 section anyway.

Thank you ;)

Events will be posted in this very forum (not thread) with the title showing the format and name of the event and the thread description showing the date and time.

Example:

[PC] TDU2 is out everywhere celebration cruise

11/02/2011 @ 20:00/8PM GMT

In other words, the way it always has been from TDU1 events.

But thanks a lot Diablo :)