We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

Room for one more? :p one who is a moderator/member here since day one and will ban you if you say no... :evil: :p

I'll get back to you on my tag, but I think it's crazed_dodgem

Nice one. I've cruised with ya on the 360 version. I wonder what you will be like with the PC crowd.

I am sure that's fine though by the way, Stinger won't have any issues adding you. :cheeky:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, good times cruising. I actually have TDU for PC but never had a crowd to cruise with and it got rapidly stale.

I was in the beta too, and it will be fun rolling with the pc guys. it's a shame I never played TDU on teh PC much because untill I got into LFS my G25 was a massive chocolate teapot :p

also (1) road unlock cruise :)

It'd probably best because it means we can start in the first city in the northwest and go from there, and also scope out new cruise start locations together.

Events will be posted in this very forum (not thread) with the title showing the format and name of the event and the thread description showing the date and time.

Example:

[PC] TDU2 is out everywhere celebration cruise

11/02/2011 @ 20:00/8PM GMT

Thanks Diablo I'm glad we can use the forum section like we did with TDU1.

Room for one more? :p one who is a moderator/member here since day one and will ban you if you say no... :evil: :p

I'll get back to you on my tag, but I think it's crazed_dodgem

Ok, ok, ok your in......:D I mean "Added to the pending list" :p

Aye, good times cruising. I actually have TDU for PC but never had a crowd to cruise with and it got rapidly stale.

I was in the beta too, and it will be fun rolling with the pc guys. it's a shame I never played TDU on teh PC much because untill I got into LFS my G25 was a massive chocolate teapot :p

also (1) road unlock cruise :)

It'd probably best because it means we can start in the first city in the northwest and go from there, and also scope out new cruise start locations together.

We have to have the famous car park outside the Italian dealer if both are still there in TDU2. It was known as meeting place A. :) We'll have unlock the second Island first though. :(

I will have a list of all the meeting places again like last time once we find out what is what.

I'll join the club when I get the game (bloody rotten delayed euro release date, why we cant get it at the same time as USA is a mystery *mumble mumble*)

IGN Will be Paltala

Added to the pending list

If there's space for PC club members still then can i has join?

My tag is Shredder46...

GAME has dispatched my copy so will either be here tomorrow morning or friday...

*:mad::mad:Europe release date:mad::mad:*

Ok I got the game up and running so I will start to add people to my friends lists over the next few days. Now I know how it works your in game name will be the one you signed up to on TDU2.com If you have not registered on TDU2.com you will need to for TDU2 to work.

If your TDU2.com name is not listed in the first post please reply with your registered TDU2.com name. Once I have your TDU2.com name I will send a friend request.

The clubs are still off-line in TDU2 so you will not be able to join the club in game yet.

Although I haven't been around for long, I really like this forum! Now I would like to join the club, too.

EDIT: I totally forgot: I'm playing on PC and my ingame Nickname is MasterLenman. My TDU2.com login name is Lenman.

One suggestion for reducing the pending list: How about creating a second club, called "TDUC Club Wingmen" or "TDUC Club Driving School" or something. Every new member would go there first, and as soon as there's a free spot in the main club, someone would move from the 2nd to the 1st club.

What do you think?

Sorry for the late reply after the first day of TDU2 I can get back to the club. Like I said before I will be adding the members to my friends list over the next few days. The problem yesterday was the friends were not working either. But looks like the problem is sorted.

Oh lawd, not getting black marks will be interesting when you don't know whether or not your indicators are on when in interior view

I hope this is fixed ASAP. Any rough HUD icon would help a million with this for now.

can i join

Peterh89

(i know this is my first post here, but some of you might know me from Forzacentral, same tag)

I'd like to join. I'm dezman at the offical forums and will be using the same nick in-game as well.

Although I haven't been around for long, I really like this forum! Now I would like to join the club, too.

EDIT: I totally forgot: I'm playing on PC and my ingame Nickname is MasterLenman. My TDU2.com login name is Lenman.

One suggestion for reducing the pending list: How about creating a second club, called "TDUC Club Wingmen" or "TDUC Club Driving School" or something. Every new member would go there first, and as soon as there's a free spot in the main club, someone would move from the 2nd to the 1st club.

What do you think?

Once the club house is working in game we can have up to 32 players max. I will add players to the club house in list order. Just like TDU1 we will use the forum until the clubs are working. Also we will buy more club houses when needed like last time.

The first priority for us is to all be friends then we can get the cruises going.

How the TDUC club works is we don't rely on the club house. If it's working then it's a bonus.

Important if you want to join the club

The first post is updated with all the members I could find in game please look for your name.

Members now friends:- we are now friends in game and ready to cruise.

Members friends request sent:- means I've sent you a friend request in game. Look out for the notification when you next login to TDU2. Be sure to accept the friend request if you want to join the club. DO NOT CANCEL the request as you only get one chance. If you think you canceled it by mistake then please sent a PM to me and I'll send it again.

Pending Members:- I could not find you in game please check your TDU2 name is correct in the first post. If you have not got the game yet don't worry I will keep checking names every few days. You can help by replying here when you have the game or plan to get it. If you are a new member then I will send a request ASAP if you have given your TDU2 in game name.

It's important to say if you have used a nickname as TDU2 will use this for friends. Also if your TDU2 name is TBA then I can't send you a friend request.