We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

The friends system is still down so I don't think the invites I sent got through.

I'll wait for the servers to be fixed before sending any more. I will send them all again so don't worry if you have not got your invite.

i did see you in game on the thur night bud, but yer from the fishing about ive done the friend system seems to be broken atm, and clubs have been disabled due to folk using exploits

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sil'vous plait. Ta very muchly :)

TDUC: Iced_Bullet (obviously :P) TDU2.com: Iced_Bullet TDU2: IcedBullet

(Now the game is out I will be on the forums more and getting involved).

Welcome back to the club Iced I've added you to the pending list.

i did see you in game on the thur night bud, but yer from the fishing about ive done the friend system seems to be broken atm, and clubs have been disabled due to folk using exploits

We can work without the club house like TDU1 but the friends issue is a real disaster for getting the club going.

What I will be doing until they fix the mess is daily cruises. So I'm going to pick a place where we can all meet and be there at 8pm GMT daily. If you want to join you can anytime.

We have to have the famous car park outside the Italian dealer if both are still there in TDU2. It was known as meeting place A. :) We'll have unlock the second Island first though. :(

I will have a list of all the meeting places again like last time once we find out what is what.

I assume you mean the shopping centre just south (iirc) of the Pagani dealer?

As for Ibiza, back in the beta when I found the Mercedes dealer in the northwest part of the island I thought that little area would be a great meeting place. Fairly secluded, not popular like Ferrari, and close to a lot of pleasant roads. Give it some thought :)

As for getting to stuff, unless it's a bug, you can jump to any undiscovered road if you're joining someone that's already there. Should make things easier.

my in game name is Peterh89

Updated

I assume you mean the shopping centre just south (iirc) of the Pagani dealer?

As for Ibiza, back in the beta when I found the Mercedes dealer in the northwest part of the island I thought that little area would be a great meeting place. Fairly secluded, not popular like Ferrari, and close to a lot of pleasant roads. Give it some thought :)

As for getting to stuff, unless it's a bug, you can jump to any undiscovered road if you're joining someone that's already there. Should make things easier.

Nice find I'll add it to the list of meeting places.

Can you change my in game name for me please? Got the numbers mixed up..

It is now;

BioHazard971

Just thought I'd let you know.

Updated

Right, I dunno how it works this time around, anyway, my atari login is crazed_dodgem, and the profile name is who.

I got your friend request so looks like it's working again.

To All:-

I will send out the friend requests again today. When you get the request forget the look of the flag as they are not working. The invite will be from S71NG3R.

Sorry to have to ruin your gaming time. However I havn't recieved my reqest yet :/ Been playing about half an hour. And I don't think it popped up. Ergh. :(

i got mine today, it will come but it takes time... around 2/3 days for me

the friend system seems a little bugged but it might take some time to fix, i think eden have far bigger problems atm

can i join the club? my ingame name is SstakK :)

Hi S71NG3R could you please resend my request for the club having a bad day connecting to day and just hit the wrong keys also I don't think it makes any difference but online my name starts with a capital B (Bezrider) not as I gave it on my first post (bezrider).Thanks' again

So.... Whens our first PC cruise? :P (Leaving it until friends system is fixed?) Or going to battle-hard like TDU1 and still cruise (sometimes in different sessions :S

The friend system is still down so we have to wait for a fix.