We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not going to wait any longer the club is going ahead with or without the connection issues. I did create the club house just before they went down again. More news (sorry Diablo) soon how the club house is going to work.

PS I've not forgotten anyone I'll be adding more club members to the list very shortly. (yay got away from another soon....doh!)

TDU Central Club is proud to announce the club house info is added to the first post.

First thank you to TDU1 club members for helping shape the club to what it is today. All members with their club number starting with 0 will automatically start at Grade 3.

The club will function as normal everyone in the forum members list is a club member. The club house is used as an extra to the club with the exclusive grading system. The TDU Central forums is the home to the club and is used as the main club function. No one will miss out in the fun and cruises. Only sometimes the grading system will be used for very special events.

There will be many events so don't feel left out if the event is full. Keep checking the forum for new events and don't forget the lucky Jim.

Joining a cruise may be difficult if the servers and friends list are not working. For this reason the first post will be updated with meeting places to give the best chance of getting connected.

Also the club rules have been updated in the first post.

If you have any questions at anytime please feel free to PM the club president at anytime.

can i join the club? my ingame name is SstakK :)

Added to the pending list

i would like to join your club. My user name is DeeDee01. Thx,

Quick question with regards to mafia cruises, which cars will be used? As far as I've found out, the only 4 door in the game is the RS6 Avant (I love it so much =3) Will we be able to use the S5 even though its 2 door?

More news in the future about Mafia cars we will use.

I don't know why I haven't posted already but I'd like to join as well if there is room for me in the club. :D My name in-game is Andreaz1. ;)

Suggestion... TDUC Club Poker Night.

Good idea I'll add it to the list.

Hi, I would like to join

MarkOfSmeg

Hi, I would like to join the club!

Username: cfeijt

Thnx!

May I join?

In-game name: meTM

Fridge Magnet, the Dodge Charger is also 4-door, along with the Impreza, and the Delta. Hell, the Range Rover would be cool as a Mafia car too, as well as the Mercedes ML63 AMG.

On a different note, I would LOVE to join! However I think I said in another thread that I am picking my copy up by hand so bear with me please if it takes some time.

Do you just need a Game-spy? If so, then I will make an account and post my name into User CP OK?

TDU2 uses your TDU2.com name or a nickname you create in game. Gamespy is not used in TDU2.

I joined the club in game as Clubs are finally up as of like an hour ago...

I even made a small donation to the club. Not got much spare money atm but am looking forward to getting some of the club exclusive vehicles later on.

Sorry Shredder the club house is still offline and I can't edit the club in anyway until they are back. You will not be able to join the club house in this way. Sorry you added money to the club house I will somehow give it back or add something as compensation.

Please everyone don't join the club house you will be sent an invite from me. Unfortunately I will have to kick any members who have joined this way.

Please read the club rules in the first post on how to join the club correctly.

I will post when the clubs are fully working they will need to be online for a few days. Anything less I will class as testing.

PS see this thread for details about the status of the PC version including clubs. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums - View Single Post - PC - Open Issues and Service Status

Sorry Shredder the club house is still offline and I can't edit the club in anyway until they are back. You will not be able to join the club house in this way. Sorry you added money to the club house I will somehow give it back or add something as compensation.

Please everyone don't join the club house you will be sent an invite from me. Unfortunately I will have to kick any members who have joined this way.

Oh, didn't know that, and for that I'm sorry. I did also join the club, not knowing I should wait for an invite. My little donation, I gave to help the club grow.

I will post when the clubs are fully working they will need to be online for a few days. Anything less I will class as testing.

PS see this thread for details about the status of the PC version including clubs. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums - View Single Post - PC - Open Issues and Service Status

Clubs were online for like an hour or so when i managed to join the other night.

No worries about it. I think we're "friends" in game when friends is working...

We need to get a full club as soon as poss and get them doing interclub races to earn XP/pts to expand the club up to 32 members...

Think it was something like 1 mill and 5000 XP/Pts to increase the club to 16...

Oh and i only donated 5k, don't worry about it..

And looks like clubs will be up very soon according to the TDU2 site...

"

We have been very happy with the results of the recent patch, and will be pushing another patch tonight at 1AM PST (0900 GMT) which contains the following improvements:

* Friends list should no longer disappear

* Friend invites should consistently work

* Club issue should be fixed, Clubs should go live some time after the patch is released

* Further enhancements to prevent file corruption

* Additional back-end functionality to recover previously corrupted save files

"

Wonder thow long they will stay up this time?

Clubs were online for like an hour or so when i managed to join the other night.

No worries about it. I think we're "friends" in game when friends is working...

We need to get a full club as soon as poss and get them doing interclub races to earn XP/pts to expand the club up to 32 members...

Think it was something like 1 mill and 5000 XP/Pts to increase the club to 16...

Oh and i only donated 5k, don't worry about it..

And looks like clubs will be up very soon according to the TDU2 site...

"

We have been very happy with the results of the recent patch, and will be pushing another patch tonight at 1AM PST (0900 GMT) which contains the following improvements:

* Friends list should no longer disappear

* Friend invites should consistently work

* Club issue should be fixed, Clubs should go live some time after the patch is released

* Further enhancements to prevent file corruption

* Additional back-end functionality to recover previously corrupted save files

"

Wonder thow long they will stay up this time?

Thanks for your understanding and donation.