We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New info and updates

I've updated the first post with the new points system and added a rule on feedback. The privileges will still be TBA until the club house is LIVE.

The (1/10) after some names are the total number of cruises that member as taken part in.

The meeting place list is still work in progress and I should have something added in the next few weeks.

We had a successful first cruise for most members, sorry again to the members that missed out. The servers were ok and we all stayed locked in the same session for all the cruise. This is a first in the clubs history so I hope it stays that way.

The friends system is back online so I've sent out new invites. Some new members were added and I'll update the friend list once I get more accepted.

The next cruise will be a convertible cruise so it's time to buy the open top you always wanted. This will take place next week so look out for the event thread.

I still have not recieved a friend request :S

I sent them all again yesterday but TDU2 still has online problems.

Guess I'll join. I've decided to no longer have my own club.

Tag: IDprofile

I'll send you a friend invite when the servers are back online.

there some mebers that ask to join the club after me, and i still haven't recieve'd a friends request???

I did check on this forum and the TDU2 forum, but you haven't write that you send a friend request to me????

Gamertag: jonestheman

(if you need it)

When the servers are back online I'll send them again. It is luck if you get the invite or not until the servers are more consistent.

I've updated the first post with the privileges for each grade.

I've cleaned the club house of members that joined by mistake. The grading system has now started so to get a club house invite you have to be grade 0 or above. Please see the first post for more info.

The grading system is to reward regular club members for their commitment to the club.

Hey I'm really keen to get to level 0 and get into the club house etc but where do the events get listed? And when are they? If they are listed on this thread is there any chance of a new one specifically for events? As all the people posting for invites has made it massive and time consuming to read through it to find the details. Also I've had the friends request in game but tduc doesn't come up on my club list. Am I in or am I being a total retard?