We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu platinum rules

teraus

I would like to say its amazing that people like Milli are doing so much for us lovers of racing in particular TDU1.

Can i also say not every one is young and adapt at installing mods. can you please help people like my self who are seniors and still enjoy these games.

I tried today to install the patch update 1.1xxx there are three files and no info as to how to install. I tried and messed up my game and had to reinstall .

Also I have installed the Platinum patch but i fail to see much difference I have the new cars in the dealers cant see much else has changed.

8 hours ago, teraus said:

I would like to say its amazing that people like Milli are doing so much for us lovers of racing in particular TDU1.

Can i also say not every one is young and adapt at installing mods. can you please help people like my self who are seniors and still enjoy these games.

I tried today to install the patch update 1.1xxx there are three files and no info as to how to install. I tried and messed up my game and had to reinstall .

Also I have installed the Platinum patch but i fail to see much difference I have the new cars in the dealers cant see much else has changed.

so ok if u wanna install the patch there will be 3 files available to download u have to install the first one, the18.98 mb one  . Once u do so u have to open it using winrar or sevenzip.  Now once u open this u should see 3 files inside one of them is testdrive unlimited and the 2nd one is rus and 3rd one is extra. so if u want to upgrade bare minimum and just fix bugs and stuff (well this is compulsory) open testdrive file in that there will be a folder called euro inside which will be a folder called bnk and open the bnk file inside which will be more folders . now open your game directory and go to euro and open bnk .now in your extractor app select all files in bnk and drag and drop them in the game's bnk file. Now you have the patch installed and all bugs are fixed. Now if you want more expert bots or add new prize cars go to your extractor where the 3 files i mentioned in the start are there. Open the Extra folder and in that one file will be "expert bots(kinda)" open that and readthe install .txt . and if it says that you need a certain file before you can download this just press browse and look for TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.12.z01 or something similar and select it and then proceed to install. Now if u get stuck theres this vid but its of a older patch but the process remains same .

oh and even after installing you have some trouble you might need to do a reinstall of the game +mod to make it work lmk if i helped u

thanks for that, I watched the video on how to install the patches and was able to do this now once I fully understood the very easy procedure.

One last question about these patches, if you install the Platinum mod and update to the latest 1.12 dos that include all the previous versions

On 5/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, teraus said:

thanks for that, I watched the video on how to install the patches and was able to do this now once I fully understood the very easy procedure.

One last question about these patches, if you install the Platinum mod and update to the latest 1.12 dos that include all the previous versions

yes the latest patch includes all the older patches. Glad i could help

I am still learning with this mod. Just what as changed from the original game. Today i was trying to find the German Independents to buy a Ruf car as this is supposed to be the best in the B class, is this car now removed. I went on and bought a Ginneta and the car was awful to drive thinking this car is a Platinum addition. When you look at the guides about the best cars to buy Platinum has changed all this.

Is there a guide to the best cars in class regarding this Platinum Mod, because i dont Know what is what at all.

2 hours ago, teraus said:

I am still learning with this mod. Just what as changed from the original game. Today i was trying to find the German Independents to buy a Ruf car as this is supposed to be the best in the B class, is this car now removed. I went on and bought a Ginneta and the car was awful to drive thinking this car is a Platinum addition. When you look at the guides about the best cars to buy Platinum has changed all this.

Is there a guide to the best cars in class regarding this Platinum Mod, because i dont Know what is what at all.

sadly there isnt a guide for platinum only for the original. as for B class a c7 corvette with a tune is the fastest according to me. it can go 0-60 in 3 secs and has a top speed of 348 mph under 200k, so i would recommend it

is the patch 1.12 the latest and will there be any more coming in the future. I know this mod goes back a few years ago now.

what is the patch 1.12.z01.

Enjoying my time reliving TDU all over again Its a game that was way ahead of its time.

The Forza Horizon games are nowhere near as enjoyable as this game, what a shame things have gone backwards since the release of TDU.

Edited by teraus

40 minutes ago, teraus said:

is the patch 1.12 the latest and will there be any more coming in the future. I know this mod goes back a few years ago now.

what is the patch 1.12.z01.

Enjoying my time reliving TDU all over again Its a game that was way ahead of its time.

The Forza Horizon games are nowhere near as enjoyable as this game, what a shame things have gone backwards since the release of TDU.

Yes, and yes (it's being worked on).

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=z01+files&l=1

I have just discovered the Platinum TDU dealers two of them and they say bikes for sale but its the mod cars for sale.

What are these cars all seem the same specs and price and group A. should i buy one seems funny all the same cars.

On 6/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, teraus said:

I have just discovered the Platinum TDU dealers two of them and they say bikes for sale but its the mod cars for sale.

What are these cars all seem the same specs and price and group A. should i buy one seems funny all the same cars.

ah the same specs cars are for modders who want to add custom cars with tools and the bmw dealer is spposed to have cars