We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[!UPDATE7 16th July 2007] Official Information on Patch #1 !!3PM GMT+1!!

Eudemon

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Diablo for the update :D

I'm glad they posted something over on the Atari forums, things are getting out of control there. Some very nasty comments were made to people just doing their job. :rolleyes:

I'm very glad we have a friendly community here :D

Why oh why weren't the bonus cars a Countach, an RUF or a Testarossa or maybe something like the Veyron. Or better yet, BMWs and PORSCHES! If they want an Audi so badly they could just put in a proper one, the LeMans Quattro or the R8, and for a Nissan they could put in the R390 Road Car. I mean, A SKYLINE AND AN RS4? These are the least two cars I'd want in the entire game.

Thanks again for the update. :)

Well I think we all had an idea deep down it would be late. ;) But any news is good news at this stage. About the cars, well I guess we can't complain if they are free. It would be good if they just say what we can expect in the future. Like all cars will always be free or what they will cost and what ones will be available to download. It will give us something to look forward to and keep the game alive.

Now the bad part is can we keep the interest high until the patch is out?

I hope they also find out about tiny bugs:

CLS55 AMG Stage 3, Rev it when standing stil, your speedometer will move instead of the RPM meter. Also when you drive it is incorrect. The Speedometer and the RPM meter are swapped :(

yeah, wheres all the other cars theyve released for the XBOX?

From the atari website -

Released in late November 2006, Test Drive Collection Volume 1 contains the RUF RGT, Koenigsegg CCR, Noble M400, Corvette® C6 Convertible, Ferrari 250 GTO 1962 and the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition, with the Chevrolet® Corvette® C1 1957 Hardtop and Lexus IS 350 available free.

Test Drive Collection Volume 2 was launched in late December 2006 and features the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, McLaren F1 GT, Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe, RUF Rt 12, Alfa Brera, 1971 Dodge Challenger RT and Edonis, plus a free download of the 1971 Dodge Challenger RT .

Launched in March, Test Drive Collection Volume 3 features the Ferrari F40, Chrysler Crossfire® SRT6 Roadster, RUF Rturbo, Audi S6, Chevrolet® Corvette® Stingray™ Convertible 1971, and Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR, plus a free download of the Cadillac® CTS-V. The Lexus GS 450h hybrid-powered luxury sport sedan and Lexus LS 460 premium luxury sedan are also available for free download. Once downloaded, all cars can be bought as normal from the relevant in-game dealerships.