We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lexus LS460L Passenger Cam !!

Eudemon

Those of you in the mafia cruise last night probably heard me talking about this and just to show I'm not crazy here's the pics to prove it. I only got 2 because one person rammed my car and it fixed the camera back to it's normal position which was a shame because I was going to try and get a few more shots of this cool glitch/bug.

This is where the view defaulted to, like I was sat in the back but close to the drivers headrest.

tdu-passengercam-001.jpg

And you can see clearly I am sitting in the back when I panned the camera to the right, very spacious car I have to say. lol

tdu-passengercam-002.jpg

Makes me want passenger cam as an actual feature !!

Enjoy ! :D

the wood trim seems like a cheetah skin trim lol...

and imagine to going to the photomode and seeing your had on the rear seats and your body on the front seats...lol thats quite cool, if there was even red stuff involved, it would be horrible, but wow, that is quite spacious over there, but the headrest seems to have some weird, texture and stuff on it...:p