We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Why am I continuously asked to renew my password to login?

JagHond

Question

Hi there all.

Since a two weeks ago I'm continously asked to renew my password at login because the last renewed one isn't recognised by the system (or whatever).

I just can't understand what on earth could have went or I did wrong.

It's weird and annoying at the same time, never experienced anything the like before here nor in any other Forums I'm signed in, please trust me on that.

That said... some help about, anyone, please?

With best regards.

5 answers to this question

Hi JagHond

That certainly would be frustrating.  I wonder if there is an issue with your browser or it's cookies.  I assume you are not using Incognito/In Private mode each time you log in, as that would definitely cause the issue.

As a test, do you have another browser installed for which you can try logging into turboduck.net and seeing if it remembers you on your next visit?  This would confirm if there is a problem with your main web browser.  If you are using Google Chrome, you might be able to try Microsoft Edge.  Another newly popular browser is called Brave.

Thank to you both for your kind answers.

I am going to reply these:

- that same issue happened with any other browser I was trying to use instead of Firefox, Edge as first.

- I always attempted to login without any "incognito" or anonymous mode, becasue I don't absolutely need to do something the like here.

- I always used my personal accoun data (ID, password) and nothing else, which would not able to figure how to activate either.

So weird that, isn't it?

Dear Eudemon,

thanks for your attention and please excuse me for my late reply.

No, I never relaized that, nor anyone told me that actually.

I will try to login this way too, hoping that all will go out fine.

With best regards.

Solved also this!

Thanks a lot, dear Eudemon, and with best regards again.