We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

289 RACES ON MAP

tasos007007

289 RACES ON MAP

in this mod you can get all the races of tdu or tduplatinum by opening the map .i also added some usefull changes [optional] f.e. all the bots of platinum drive A or B class cars    all the events are races vs A class cars and i include a modded fxini that makes the editor [in game] to be full race editor so you can make the settings you like for the races

for faster bots take a look at forum 

enjoy!!!

a special thank to TDUFan777 for offering the relative file from tdubeta mod

Edited by tasos007007

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 8:43 PM, tasos007007 said:

289 RACES ON MAP

in this mod you can get all the races of tdu or tduplatinum by opening the map .i also added some usefull changes [optional] f.e. all the bots of platinum drive A or B class cars    all the events are races vs A class cars and i include a modded fxini that makes the editor [in game] to be full race editor so you can make the settings you like for the races

for faster bots take a look at forum 

enjoy!!!

a special thank to TDUFan777 for offering the relative file from tdubeta mod

thanks

• 2 months later...

I recently restarted playing tdu from scratch, finished all the races etc then I install back this mod. There is a race that always crash the game whenever I go to click on it. I had the problem before but I can't remember what I did to stop it. By chance can you tell me the name of the race so I can delete/edit it. It's a little bit on the upper left corner of the pearl harbor race

IMG_20230731_233039.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 10:32 AM, PaganiLover said:

I recently restarted playing tdu from scratch, finished all the races etc then I install back this mod. There is a race that always crash the game whenever I go to click on it. I had the problem before but I can't remember what I did to stop it. By chance can you tell me the name of the race so I can delete/edit it. It's a little bit on the upper left corner of the pearl harbor race

IMG_20230731_233039.jpg

Same like me too, I got crashed when i enter this race

8 hours ago, PaganiLover said:

Okay so I was able to solve the problem, the race is called 500 hp of happiness and replaced it with the version that the game came with originally and it no longer crash. Seems the one in this mod was corrupted or something. So just replace that one in the lge folder with this

RMFE0048.IGE 1.93 kB · 1 download

thank you! it's solved and no more crashes the game!